23 students fall sick after eating hostel food in Nalgonda

By Author  |  Published: 27th Jun 2019  1:32 am

Nalgonda: Some 23 students took ill at the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) hostel at Chanmpet in Nalgonda district after having lunch on Wednesday.

According to the in-charge of the school, the students after having lunch started complaining about stomach ache and vomiting. They were shifted to the local Primary health centre for treatment. Food poisoning is suspected to be the cause for the illness. No student was in serious condition, sources said.

 

Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on WhatsApp / Telegram everyday. Click these links to subscribe and save this number 9182563636 on your contacts.

Click to follow Telangana Today Facebook page and Twitter