- Jimmy Sheirgill look back at his debut with Gulzar’s ‘Maachis’
- Boston Living to develop Rs 250cr co-living project at GMR Hyderabad AeroCity
- Sakshi Tanwar says ‘Dial 100’ takes her back to her college days
- Indian-American girl declared one of brightest students in world
- Delhi CM Kejriwal announces magisterial probe into death of Dalit girl
- WhiteHat Jr founder Karan Bajaj exits company
- HDFC’s ad in Chennai claims ‘2021 batch not eligible’, the bank clarifies
- ‘Girls Will Be Girls’ script selected for Gotham Week
- Dalit minor rape: Rahul Gandhi meets victim’s family in Delhi
- Askhay Kumar is ‘under pressure’
Covid: Rising R factor hints at third wave in India
Hyderabad traffic police making roads safer for pedestrians
Mask violators to be fined of Rs 1000 in Karimnagar
CBSE Class 10th results: Telangana records 99.99 pass percentage
CBSE class 10 results out, 99.04% students declared passed
- TrendingHDFC’s ad in Chennai claims ‘2021 batch not eligible’, the bank clarifies
- LifestyleA celebration of life, memories, and achievements
- SportAmul Topical’s ode to medal winner PV Sindhu
- TechWatch: Tesla’s autopilot feature saves life of a drunk man behind the wheel
Boston Living to develop Rs 250cr co-living project at GMR Hyderabad AeroCity
To set up luxurious serviced residences and co-living facilities with 1,500-bed capacity over multiple phases
Deaths in manhole: GHMC says contractor did not follow rules
Two workers died on Tuesday night after they entered into a stromwater drain manhole located in Padmavati Colony in GHMC’s LB Nagar zone to clean it.
- Tread Carefully Hyderabad traffic police making roads safer for pedestrians
- Passion Rules Cosplayers connect amid pandemic
- Robin Hood Army to vaccinate 1.5 lakh persons by August 15
Telangana EAMCET 2021 begins amid Covid-19 safety protocols
The entrance test for the engineering courses is being held from 9 am to 12 noon, and 3 pm to 5 pm at 105 test centres including 82 in Telangana and 23 in Andhra Pradesh.
TS Food Processing Zones evoke good response
Nearly 1,500 applications being filed by entrepreneurs, agencies and organisations
- CM KCR to launch Dalit Bandhu at Shalapalli in Huzurabad
- UAE eases travel restrictions, allows entry of vaccinated expats from Aug 5
- CT scan machine inaugurated at Govt District Hospital in Khammam
More Sport News
Indian boxer Lovlina Borgohain signs off with bronze medal in Olympics
Up against quite literally a bully in the ring, Borgohain was completely out-punched by the gold medal favourite, who produced a thoroughly dominating performance.
Javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra tops qualification with a throw of 86.65 m
At the Olympic Stadium, the 23-year-old Chopra, the junior world champion, cleared the automatic qualifying mark of 83.50 metres with his first attempt of 86.65 metres in Group A to emerge a strong contender
WhatsApp launches ‘View Once’ that deletes photos, videos once seen
"Media will not be saved to the recipient's Photos or Gallery. Once you send a view once photo or video, you won't be able to view it again," WhatApp said in a statement on Tuesday.
WhiteHat Jr founder Karan Bajaj exits company
Trupti Mukker, who was the Head of Customer Experience and Delivery, will now lead the organisation.
More Andhra Pradesh News
Delhi CM Kejriwal announces magisterial probe into death of Dalit girl
“There is a need to strengthen law and order in Delhi. I appeal to the central government to take firm steps in this direction,” he said.
HDFC’s ad in Chennai claims ‘2021 batch not eligible’, the bank clarifies
Some netizens expressed rage over the helpless situations of students during the pandemic while some supported the bank saying candidates selected without examinations can be a threat.
Dalit minor rape: Rahul Gandhi meets victim’s family in Delhi
"I told them that Rahul Gandhi is standing with them till they get justice and will not back down even an inch," he told reporters after meeting the parents of the victim.
- Krishna River dispute
CJI recuses from hearing Krishna River dispute between AP, Telangana
The AP government on Wednesday informed the top court that it wants legal adjudication as matter could not be resolved through mediation.
‘Indian companies can reduce carbon emissions by moving to AWS Cloud’
451 Research surveyed over 500 private and public sector organisations across Asia Pacific (APAC), spanning a variety of industries across India, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea.
Indian-American girl declared one of brightest students in world
All colleges require students to take either the SAT or the ACT and submit their scores to their prospective universities.
- Long-lasting Covid-19 symptoms rare in kids: Study
- Sierra Nevada red fox is federally endangered
- China orders mass testing in Wuhan as Covid outbreak spreads