Search Results for: Telangana Government
- Telangana government to provide free exam coaching: Harish Rao
Harish Rao called upon the youth to put the free coaching being given to them to optimum utilisation by cracking the examination.
- Telangana government to give 50 per cent subsidy for handloom weavers: KT Rama Rao
Various schemes for the welfare of the weavers have been introduced and our govt is bringing revolutionary changes for the weavers in the State,” Rao said.
- Telangana government committed to welfare of fishermen: Govt Whip
Yadadri-Bhongir: The government Whip Gongi Sunitha on Tuesday said that the welfare of fishermen community was accorded top priority in the agenda of State government.The government Whip launched an awareness programme organised by Fisheries Depa
- Telangana government extends help for late journalist’s family
Kamareddy: State Agriculture Minister Pocharam Srinivas Reddy and Press Academy extended a helping hand to the family members of 'Namaste Telangana' journalist and PC centre in-charge M Shivaiah, who passed away recently, by handing a cheque worth Rs
- Telangana government to set up IT park in Mancherial soon
The Telangana government decided to establish IT parks in major towns of Telangana in order to expand IT sector across the State.
- Telangana government sanctions Rs 1,067 crore for lifting water to SRSP
Instructions were given by CM KCR in view of the urgent necessity to irrigate 9.63 lakhs of acres of ayacut considering the reduced availability of water.
- ‘Telangana government committed to uplift of MBCs’
Nalgonda: Most Backward Classes (MBC) Corporation Chairman Tanduri Srinivas on Saturday said that the State government was committed to the uplift of people belonging to MBCs, whose lives were ruined due to the tough times faced by caste-based profes
- Telangana government sanctions 2,506 posts in Revenue department
Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao directed Chief Secretary SP Singh to make immediate arrangements to fill up these posts.
- Telangana government extends support to GHMC to clear nala encroachments
GHMC plans to clear 1,002 encroachments because clearing all the 12,432 unauthorised structures requires lot of investment and manpower. Citing these reasons, GHMC Commissioner B Janardhan Reddy had urged the State Government for administrative sanc
- Telangana government promised weightlifters financial help
Venkatesh and Reddy congratulated the lifters. Rajya Laxmi had clinched the gold in the +90 kg category while Rajeswari had topped the honours in 90 kg class.
- Telangana Government releases Constituency development fund
Hyderabad got the major share of the funds at Rs 13.5 crore due to the presence of the highest number of constituencies followed by Rs 8.5 crore.
- Telangana government to distribute sheep to 3.5 lakh beneficiaries
The Telangana government has decided to distribute 84 lakh sheep across the State over the next two years.
- Telangana Government releases Rs 4.8 cr for Iftar
The Telangana State government released 4.8 crore rupees for celebrating Iftar in 432 masjids in a grand manner.
- Telangana government to release Rs 5 crore for Bonalu arrangements
T Srinivas Yadav directed the officials to arrange for drinking water to devotees in the queue, diverting traffic during the festivities, ensuring uninterrupted power supply and setting up surveillance cameras.
- Telangana government to establish parks at district HQs
Jogu Ramanna said that CM KCR is interested to establish urban park at every district headquarters, to provide pleasant atmosphere to the urban people.
- Telangana government to appoint 8,792 teachers
Kadiam Srihari said the services of Vidya volunteers will be drafted ahead of the notification to be issued by the Telangana State Public Service Commission for recruitment of teachers.
- Telangana government’s ‘Aasara’ reaches out to many
Registers a quantum jump in the number of pensioners by a whopping 33 per cent
- Telangana government sets up award selection panel
Hyderabad: The State government on Monday constituted an award selection committee under the chairmanship of Tourism and Cultural Minister Azmeera Chandulal.After the formation of Telangana State, the government has been announcing awards for emi
- Climate change is priority area for Telangana government: DG
"Media can play a critical role in communicating the challenge of climate change to communities and also influence planners and policy makers," he said. He urged mediapersons to keep environment and climate at the back of their mind while drafting po
- It’s raining money for Telangana government staff
“All over the country, contract employees are on agitation for hike in salaries. But the employee-friendly Telangana government raised salaries on its own,” said G Deviprasad, president of TNGOs.