Boy flying kite suffers electric shock

By Author  |  Published: 13th Jan 2017  5:15 pm

Hyderabad: A 15-year-old boy is in a critical condition in Chaderghat here after the kite he was flying got stuck to an electric wire, resulting in his suffering an electric shock on Friday.

 According to the police, the boy, Sai, a resident of Shankarnagar near Chaderghat, was flying the kite from the terrace of his house when the kite and its strings got entangled on the wires of an electric pole nearby.

“He suffered an electric shock and has severe burns,” police said, adding that the boy was rushed to the Osmania General Hospital, where his condition was stated to be ‘very critical’.