When you have got no time to visit a garden, then get the garden to your sight. Shilpa Vatnani helps us in making our own gardens with the little things we have. So bring out your childhood accessories from the store room and make the best use of it in making your own mini den.
- Flower pot
- Succulent plants
- Patio mixture
- Colour stones
- Plastic strip for border edging
- Miniature accessory
- Pick a flower pot of your choice and section it with a plastic strip for border edging.
- Then choose your favourite succulent plant, place them on the one side of the mud and spray water. You can even replace the succulent plants with any mini plants or even bonsai plants.
- Pour the patio mixture on the other side of the plastic strip and place the colour stones on it. You can even use broken bangles, shells, mini wooden logs or mini stepping stones for the path.
- Spray water on the patio mix and then gently press the stones. Leave it to dry.
- Now you can place your miniature accessories with the desired theme.
- Once the patio mix is dried, remove the plastic strip.
- And your miniature garden is ready.