Fire mishap at glass warehouse in Hyderabad

By Author  |  Published: 25th Feb 2020  1:25 am

Hyderabad: A fire broke out in a glass warehouse at Chaderghat on Monday night. No casualties were reported, police said. Officials suspect a short circuit that caused the fire.
According to the police, the locals in a residential area, where the warehouse was located, noticed fire and thick smoke emanating from the unit and alerted the fire department and the police personnel. The fire was doused within a hour. The total worth of the damaged property is yet to be estimated. The Chaderghat police are investigating.