Hyderabad: A fire broke out in a function hall in LB Nagar in the wee hours on Wednesday. No casualties were reported.
According to Fire officials, the incident occurred around 5 am at P Pulla Reddy Function Hall when decoration material caught fire.
“An electric short circuit is suspected to be the reason behind the mishap. Four fire tenders from Hayathnagar, Malakpet and Gowliguda were roped in and the flames were extinguished within half an hour,” said a Fire officer.
Further details are awaited.