Moong sprout is rich in minerals, fibre, protein and vital vitamins which provide solid energy to our body. Due to their less calorie content and antioxidant properties, the body becomes resistant to any kind of chronic disease risk and the ones suffering from diabetes can have it to make their sugar level stable. Also, the soluble fibre and resistant starch present inside the mung bean looks after your digestive system. What more can you get from just one food item?
It’s amazing to stay fit and healthy with just one ingredient. Just imagine how healthy it can be when consumed in the form of a healthy chaat. So, this monsoon, avoid eating from an unhealthy place and get started to make this special healthy chaat.
- Boiled potatoes: 2
- Medium onions finely chopped: 2
- Sprouted and tenderly boiled mung bean (Green Gram): 2 cups
- Boiled chickpeas (optional): 1 cup
- Medium cucumber, finely chopped or slightly chopped: 1
- Red medium sized tomatoes, finely chopped: 2
- Green chillies: 4
- Chaat masala: 1 to 2 tsp
- Squeezed lemon juice: 2 tsp
- Black salt: 2 tsp
- Coriander, finely chopped: 1 cup
- Boil potatoes, chickpeas and green gram
- Take the peeled potatoes, either mash it or cut it into pieces.
- Add chopped items starting with onion, green chillies, tomatoes, cucumber.
- Then add chaat masala, black salt and lemon juice and at last add sprouted beans.
- Mix them all together very well and at last add fresh coriander for garnishing.
- Your healthy homemade sprouted moong chaat is all ready to consume.
- Eat it in the morning or for lunch.