Hyderabad: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) Chairman Prof T Papi Reddy nominated Osmania University in-charge V-C Arvind Kumar as Chairman of TS LAWCET & PGLCET-2020 Test Committee and Prof GB Reddy of University College of Law, OU, as Convenor.
At the first CET committee meeting held here on Saturday, issues such as syllabus, test schedule, eligibility criteria and regional centres, among others, were discussed. The time table and notification were also approved.
Accordingly, the common entrance test will be held in computer-based test mode on May 27.
* Notification to be released: March 2
* Registration of online application begins: March 6
* Last date for online submission: April 6
* Late applications allowed till: May 6
* Downloading of hall tickets from: May 21
* Candidates to answer 120 questions in 1 hour 30 minutes
* Get more details at https://lawcet.tsche.ac.in