Hyderabad: Property worth Rs 8 lakh was estimated to be gutted in a fire accident at a plastic recycling unit in Katedan. No casualties were reported.
According to officials, the fire broke out early in the morning at the unit located in the Katedan Industrial Area. On information, two fire tenders from Chandulal Baradari andChandulal Baradari were rushed to the spot. After battling the flames for two hours, the fire was doused.
The fire officials are yet to ascertain the cause of incident. They suspect an electrical short circuit to be the reason.