1) TRS’ Errabelli Daykar Rao wins Palakurthy constituency in this elections and achieved a hat-trick. He also achieved an hat-trick in Wardhannapet constituency earlier.
2) Congress senior leader, former Minister and TPCC former president Ponnala Lakshmaiah suffered defeat in the hands of TRS candidate M Yadagiri Reddy for the second time in Jangaon constituency. He lost the election in 2014 too.
3) TRS senior leader and former Speaker S Madhusudhana Chary suffered defeat from Bhupalpalle constituency. He stood at third place as Congress candidate Gandra Venkramana Reddy won the seat, and Gandra Satyanarayana, TRS rebel (All India Forward Bloc nominee) is the first runner up.
4) Minister Azmeera Chandulal (TRS) suffered defeat from Mulugu constituency. Congress candidate D Anasuya won the constituency.
5) Former Minister Konda Surekha suffered defeat from Parkal constituency. TRS candidate Challa Dharma Reddy won the seat.
6) TRS nominee DS Redya Naik won from the Dornakal constituency for the sixth time. He won the constituency for five times as Congress candidate. Now, he clinched the victory as a TRS candidate.
7) TRS candidate Dasyam Vinay Bhaskar won the Warangal West constituency for the fourth time.
8) TRS candidate from Warangal East N Narender and TRS candidate from Narsampet Peddi Sudharshan Reddy elected as the MLAs for the first time.
9) Congress candidate for Mulugu, Danasasri Anasuya alias Seethakka is the only woman candidate to win the seat in the erstwhile Warangal district