Sweet homes for tranquil life

Known for several prominent addresses in the key locations dotting the city, Ashoka Builders’ magnificent premium villa community rolls out in verdant green spaces, salubrious environs.

By   |  City Bureau  |  Published: 15th Aug 2020  12:34 amUpdated: 14th Aug 2020  10:35 pm

Located in the tranquil environs that impeccably merge with urban infrastructure is the Ashoka A-la-maison, the latest offering from the reputed real estate entity, Ashoka Builders. Known for several prominent addresses in the key locations dotting the city, Ashoka Builders’ magnificent premium villa community rolls out in verdant green spaces, salubrious environs, with 35 per cent constructed area and the rest 65 per cent crafted out as open spaces.

A much favored destination, the location is also a key advantage as it is strategically interconnected with highways and ORR apart from boasting of city centers, shopping arcades, restaurants, multiplex and facilities related to health and education well within the proximity.

“Ashoka A-la-maison is complete with world-class amenities, recreation facilities and well-thought utilities to offer a self-sufficient and comfortable lifestyle,” says N. Jaideep Reddy, Director, Ashoka Developers & Builders. The amenities thoughtfully placed in the 65 acre premium villa community also include an exclusive clubhouse with modern gym, Yoga and meditation hall, swimming pool, library and meeting room and a series of facilities for indoor and outdoor sports.

On offer are different and innovative floor plans of varying sizes, one of its kind in villa segment, and best of material used in construction and the latest of the fixtures, all creatively planned and executed to ensure a premium lifestyle. The premium community is a world of joy where the bounty of nature balances with amenities of world class layout.


Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.

Click to follow Telangana Today Facebook page and Twitter .