Three charred to death in Vizag

By Author  |  Published: 11th Oct 2019  7:24 pm

Visakhapatnam: Three of a family were burnt alive in a fire accident at their home in Sagarnagar in the city on Thursday night.

The cause of the accident was gas leak from the cylinder.

The father Challa Umamaheswara Rao, a retired engineer of APSRTC, son Satish Candra and daughter Lavanya were sleeping. Suddenly there was smoke from their residence and the local people rushed there and tried to rescue the family caught in flames. But the son and daughter already were found dead and Rao died a little later.

Police are trying to find out whether it was an accident or suicide.


Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on WhatsApp / Telegram everyday. Click these links to subscribe and save this number 9182563636 on your contacts.

Click to follow Telangana Today Facebook page and Twitter