Three electrocuted in separate incidents in erstwhile Medak

By Author  |  Published: 11th Aug 2019  5:35 pm

Sangareddy: Three persons, including two school-going students were electrocuted in three separate incidents in erstwhile Medak district on Sunday. A 9th class student was electrocuted when he came in contact with electric wires at Islampur village of Toopran Mandal in Medak district. The deceased, identified as Akula Prem Sai (14) was carrying a wire, which accidentally came in touch with live wires in his agriculture fields.

In Siddipet district, a 54-year-old farmer was electrocuted when he came in contact with a live electric wire while harvesting grass for cattle at his field at Dharmajipet village of Dubbak Mandal. The deceased was identified as Yerrolla Nagaiah.

In another incident, an 8th class student, Nithin (13), was electrocuted at Talelama village of Andole Mandal on Sunday when he accidentally touched a live wire at his home. Separate cases were reported in the respective police station limits.

Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on WhatsApp / Telegram everyday. Click these links to subscribe and save this number 9182563636 on your contacts.

Click to follow Telangana Today Facebook page and Twitter