- Anti-ragging awareness programme held in Hyderabad
- How not to be absent-minded
- Exclusive app for talented kids
- GHMC identifies 3,141 potholes in hyderabad
- Hyderabad: Woman held for stealing gold ornaments from jewellery shop
- Egyptian Prince shines in trials
- DRDO to train unemployed youth of Asifabad
- Cordon and search: 47 two wheelers, three autorickshaws seized in Mancherial
- TS creates 394 Senior Residents posts for Government Medical Colleges
- City-based band SWORD qualifies for ‘Red Bull Spotlight’
Waterfalls in Telangana to get an image makeover
Out Of The Blue
Dramatic end to nine-day trail of Sharath Koppu’s killer
Next Big Thing
Farm mechanisation to be next target in TS
Adilabad Kolam farmers lead the way
Dental sector at crossroads
- Our PickMeet world’s largest family
- Our PickThis Kenya’s village has only women residents
- CoverOf perceptions, judgements and biases
- Telangana‘No helmet, no petrol’ at Prisons Department-run bunks
T-Hub, Communitech to connect Canadian firms with Indian market
T-Hub and Communitech signed a Memorandum of Understanding during the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s visit to India earlier this year.
IIT Hyderabad to launch three All Course MTech programme
The All Course M.Tech. Programme students will not be entitled to any Fellowship as GATE qualification will not be mandatory.
- Murder Case Cabbie slits throat of friend in Hyderabad
- Additional Public Prosecutor held for taking bribe in Hyderabad
- Children rescued from train in Hyderabad
Kumram Bheem Asifabad
DRDO to train unemployed youth of Asifabad
District Rural Development Organisation (DRDO) will provide training in different fields to youngsters by collaborating with Tata Strive Skill Development Centre (TSSKDC)-Hyderabad.
Forest offenders to face PD Act: DGP
DGP directs cops to use vast network of intelligence wing to identify kingpins
- Kind Gesture KTR to the rescue of abandoned woman
- Making Profitable Telangana seeks 10 more handlooms clusters
- Congress demands CBI probe into teakwood smuggling in Adilabad
More Sport News
Oakridge crush Johnson Grammar School in basketball tournament
Hyderabad: Oakridge International Newton Campus recorded a thumping victory over Johnson Grammar School in the boys category of the Basketball federation of India’s Indian School Basketball League, conducted by Telangana Basketball Association at the Hyderabad Public School at Begumpet, on Tuesday
Tamil Nadu’s Karthikeyan wins title
Hyderabad: G Karthikeyan of Tamil Nadu won the Malka Lakshmi Memorial All India below 1500 Fide Rating Chess tournament, concluded here at Delhi Pulbil School, Nacharam and organized by Pallavi Chess Academy. In the final round Karthikeyan defeated P Tirupathachari (TEL) to become clear winner wi
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Vikram’s son Dhruv
- Fans Create Fury Followers of Prabhas get on a Twitter war with actor Siddharth
- Workout Regimen What’s Katrina’s Kaif fitness mantra at 35?
- Kamal Haasan happy to shoot with ‘bhai’ Salman Khan
- Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan among world’s 100 highest-paid entertainers
IIT Mandi scientists find rubber recycling process using bacteria
Disposal of rubber waste has become a serious problem as it causes pollution of rivers and other water bodies besides being a health hazard
New Microsoft Skype version for desktop
The video and voice platform plans to rolls out additional features later
More Andhra Pradesh News
17 arrested for raping 11-year-old girl in Chennai
According to the police, the girl was sedated with injections, drug-laced soft drinks and made to sniff a powder by the perpetrators before they sexually assaulted her and videographed themselves in the act.
PM seeks cooperation of all parties for smooth functioning of Monsoon Session
Addressing the leaders of various parties in the Parliament House, Modi asked them to raise their issues in the Houses as people expected them to do so.
Court’s duty to strike down law if it violates fundamental right: Supreme Court
"We would not wait for the majoritarian government to enact, amend or not to enact any law to deal with violations of fundamental rights," a five-judge bench headed by Chief Justice Dipak Misra observed while hearing a batch of petitions seeking decriminalisation of consensual gay sex.
- Brutal Incident
5 boys rape 8-year-old girl in Uttarakhand
The alleged incident, that took place on July 12, came to light late on Saturday evening when the victim's parents reported the matter to the police.
- New Initiatives
Palaniswami launches series of initiatives in Tamil Nadu
This included the inauguration of an 'ultra-modern' milk pasteurizing unit constructed at an estimated Rs 34 crore at Sozhinganallur near here, an official release said on Tuesday.
Iran lodges complaint with ICJ against US over renewed sanctions
Tehran: Iran has lodged a complaint with the International Court of Justice against the United States' reimposition of sanctions, the foreign ministry said on Tuesday. The complaint was registered the previous day, spokesman Bahram Ghasemi said on the ministry's website. The goal is "to hold U
Nuclear ConcernsJapan, US renew nuke pact amid Japan plutonium stock concern Helsinki SummitUS lawmakers blast Trump over Putin summit Kenyan PoliticsObama calls for end to ethnic tensions, tribal conflicts