- Natural flavours preferred in ice creams
- Telangana gets Rs 242 crore grants under RUSA scheme
- Research tells how three-year-olds can understand concept of ownership
- Fall in heat wave deaths in Andhra Pradesh
- Jacqueline Fernandez to endorse Casio wrist watches
- Amitabh Bachchan is all set for the next season of Kaun Banega Crorepati
- Guru Nanak Institutions joins hands with Red Hat
- Pawan Kalyan to go on fast on Saturday
- Drew Barrymore habitually suffers from dark circles
- Colours are an important element for rooms, says Twinkle Khanna
- Reviving Health Care
- Drastic Fall
Groundwater level in Karimnagar touches new low
- Strong Objection
Centre fails to deliver promises, says Chandrababu Naidu
- New Registrar
Goverdhan Rao takes charge as Registrar of NIT-Warangal
Hyderabad delivery boys told to follow traffic norms
- Encouraging Sportspersons
Chamundi gifts car to shuttler Sikki Reddy for good show
- HyderabadRamzan brings back festive fragrance in Hyderabad
- LifestyleIdeas to throw a fabulous bridal shower
- TrendsSplash of vibrant hues
- SangareddyTS prisons dept to open canteen with ex-offender
57% clear OU degree exams
OU Vice-Chancellor Prof S Ramachandram on Thursday released the results of the first, second and final year annual examinations. Girls have outperformed boys in the results with a pass percentage of 66.05 per cent against boys’ 46.97 per cent.
Rachakonda police conduct 3-day summer camp for kids
Hyderabad: The Rachakonda police are organising a three-day summer camp for children aged between 10 and 18 years from Thursday at Goteti Function Hall near the office of Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) in LB Nagar. The main objective of the camp was to create awareness on the traffic managem
- Corrupt Officials Rachakonda CP suspends four cops for siphoning betting money
- Illegal Gaming Gambling den raided in Hyderabad, 7 held
- Court File Hyderabad High Court allows arrested woman to visit kids
TS schemes are path-breakers, says Waterman of India
The success of Mission Kakatiya and Mission Bhagiratha, two flagship programmes of the Telangana government, have enhanced the responsibility of Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao, India Water Council president Rajendra Singh said.
TRS leaders hit out at Komatireddy
Stating that Komatireddy Venkat Reddy has no moral right to work as the MLA of Nalgonda Assembly Constituency, Narender Reddy cautioned the Congress leader that the people would soon put an end to the political life of the MLA.
- Telangana Quota for Dalit contractors in Telangana a dream come true
- Telangana ‘Mahaparivarthan’ in Telangana prisons shows promise
- Telangana Telangana govt lifts ban on transfers of employees for 22 days
Knight Riders knock Rajasthan Royals out of IPL
"We were initially under the pump, so good on us to come back," Karthik said in the post-match presentation.
‘Gully’ cricket! So what? Here is ICC acting as third umpire
ICC’s tweet went viral; according to reports, their Facebook video was viewed more than a million times.
More Technology News
Instagram rolls out new ‘mute’ feature
The photo-sharing application gave a bit more control to the users with its recent roll out
App launched for universty aspirants
"We will also update the app later with information related to admission as it comes. The subscribers will even be notified when the cut-offs are issued," said Bharat Khatana
Vote of Confidence
HD Kumaraswamy wins confidence vote amid BJP walkout
In his speech, Kumaraswamy said his government would carry all sections together, and would take into consideration suggestions made by the Opposition.
Major Leetul Gogoi will be punished if found guilty, says Army chief
The Army chief said: "Major Gogoi will be severely punished if he is found involved in any unlawful activity."
- Convocation Ceremony
Modi, Sheikh Hasina arrive at Viswa Bharati University in Bengal
The PM arrived in his chopper at Panagarh in Bardhaman West district around 10am and left for the convocation venue soon after.
Four injured in grenade attack in Jammu
The area was cordoned off but the militants managed to escape, police said.
- Unanimously Elected
Congress’ Ramesh Kumar elected as Karnataka Assembly Speaker
Bengaluru: Congress legislator K.R. Ramesh Kumar was on Friday elected unopposed as the Karnataka Assembly Speaker, pro tem Speaker K.G. Bopaiah announced. Congress legislative party leader Siddaramaiah proposed Ramesh Kumar's name for the Speaker's post, which was seconded by Deputy Chief Minist
Blast at Indian restaurant in Canada, 15 injured
A search operation has been launched for two male suspects who detonated the device inside the Bombay Bhel restaurant and fled the scene immediately after the blast, reports CBC Canada.
Always ReadyReady to sit down for talks with US anytime: North Korea Tragic Drown50 dead in boat accident in northwest DR Congo
- Harvey Weinstein expected to surrender to New York authorities