- Rana Daggubati advises fans to stay at home
- COVID-19: Italy’s ‘very long’ lockdown to only end gradually
- TVS Motor and Group Companies pledge Rs. 25 Crores to PM-CARES
- Telangana: SSC Public Examinations postponed
- COVID-19: German Minister kills himself over economic fallout
- No plan to extend COVID-19 lockdown: Rajiv Gauba
- Modi’s 21-day lockdown is model for affected countries: Activists
- Maharashtra reports 12 positive coronavirus cases, total tally 215
- Agriculture produce markets hit by nationwide lockdown
- COVID-19: UP tally surges to 82, 19 new cases in a day
Guests of State
KCR announces 12 kg rice, Rs 500 per migrant labour in Telangana
Hyderabad: GHMC’s DRF team proves their worth yet again
11 Covid-19 patients in TS to be discharged on Monday after final tests
Optimum Use of Tech
Karimnagar Police now use ‘Mobie Command Control Room’
Positive cases near 1,000-mark; India orders sealing state, district borders
- More NewsNo zeal for traditional New Year
- Cinema & TVUrvashi Rautela likes engaging with likeminded people
- BusinessWhat you should know about moratorium on your credit card bills
- MusicWhen Brian Johnson replaced Bon Scott in AC/DC
Telangana: SSC Public Examinations postponed
Earlier as per the directions of the High Court SSC Public Exams that were to be held from March 23 to 30 were postponed.
Hyderabad Traffic police book 50,000 cases for violating lockdown
46,100 registered against the motorists after taking pictures of violations through hand held cameras and surveillance cameras installed at traffic junction
- Trees to render a calming effect
- Watch: Summer care in place for Hyderabad zoo animals and birds
- Hyderabad: Trainee pilot injured in road mishap at Chatanpalli
Lockdown not enough to check coronavirus: Eatala Rajender
Health Minister says social distancing and staying indoors right mantras to eradicate virus
Migrant labour like our family: CM KCR
Free 12 kg rice and Rs 500 per migrant labour; 11 persons test negative will be discharged today
- Heavy rush witnessed at meat shops in Adilabad on Sunday
- Former MLA Maheshwar Reddy donates Rs 5 lakh to CMRF
- Guests of State KCR announces 12 kg rice, Rs 500 per migrant labour in Telangana
More Sport News
Trying to keep myself positive and busy: Hanuma Vihari
"Mentally, I am trying hard to keep myself positive and busy. My challenge is: there is no cricket for the next three to four months," Vihari told ESPNCricinfo.
Karnataka State Cricket Association pledges Rs 1 cr to combat COVID-19
KSCA said the donation will strengthen the centre and the state government in their disaster management capacities.
TVS Motor and Group Companies pledge Rs. 25 Crores to PM-CARES
This is in line with the company's continuous endeavor to ensure prosperous and sustainable communities
Oppo donates Rs 1 crore to PM relief fund
The smartphone maker has also initiated an online repair service that will help with basic troubleshooting and software related issues.
More Andhra Pradesh News
No plan to extend COVID-19 lockdown: Rajiv Gauba
"I am surprised to see such reports, there is no such plan of extending the lockdown."
Maharashtra reports 12 positive coronavirus cases, total tally 215
The Maharashtra Health Department has confirmed that five cases have been reported from Pune, three from Mumbai, two from Nagpur, one each from Kolhapur and Nashik.
Agriculture produce markets hit by nationwide lockdown
Traders said there is no shortage of wheat in FCI godowns but trucks and labourers are required to send it to the flour mills.
- Rise in Number
8 new COVID-19 cases in MP, total reaches to 47
"Of the eight new cases, seven were reported from Indore and one from Ujjain."
- Mild Cases
COVID-19: UP tally surges to 82, 19 new cases in a day
"We are preparing a package for them. A number of private sector hospitals have approached us to treat COVID-19 patients and make their hospitals a COVID hospital."
COVID-19: Italy’s ‘very long’ lockdown to only end gradually
"We all want to go back to normal. But we will have to do it by turning on one switch at a time."
Containing the MenaceModi’s 21-day lockdown is model for affected countries: Activists
- Why COVID-19 became a social media nightmare
- Record virus deaths in Spain as world hunkers down for long haul