- CAB stir: Bandh agitators clash with security forces in Assam
- Ration card bearing Jesus Christ’s photo sparks row in AP
- Not one bullet fired, situation in Kashmir normal: Amit Shah
- BHU Muslim professor Feroz Khan quits, to join another faculty
- ISRO Chairman K Sivan offers prayers at Tirupati ahead of PSLV’s 50th mission
- Sikh Uber driver racially abused, strangulated by passenger in US
- United States government begins probe into Google’s labour practices
- Indore: Female lawyer accuses man of rape on pretext of marriage
- 30,000 kg fake cumin made from broom bits seized in UP
- UN calls for truce around next year’s Tokyo summer Olympics
Shadnagar encounter: SIT begins probe
Dec 9 memorable day for Telangana
Probe in Jainoor vendor’s rape case expedited: Asifabad SP
Escalation of Prices
Plans afoot to rein in onion prices across Telangana: S Niranjan Reddy
Citizenship bill seeks to make Muslims stateless: Owaisi
- EntertainmentVenky Mama deals with family values: Suresh Babu
- LifestyleMistakes that kill your plants in winter
- AutoCar care tips for winter
- EntertainmentRashmika Mandanna heaps praises on Shraddha Srinath
Hyderabad: Human trafficking racket busted, four held
They were luring victims from Andhra Pradesh and inviting customers by charging Rs 3,000 to Rs 5,000.
For Better Facilities
Disha case: Suspects’ bodies shifted to Gandhi Hospital
NHRC team gathers more information from injured cops
- Sensational Case Shadnagar encounter: SIT begins probe
- Trial runs at Chengicherla rendering plant in full swing
- KTR asks officials to submit report on Metro Neo
Telangana: Jeevandan organ donation to turn six
Jeevandan scheme brings transformation among public towards the concept of donating organs to needy patients
Quarrel over ownership of donkeys turns head ache for Vikarabad police
With both Prabhu and Sattaiah quarrelling over the ownership of donkeys, the police are now groping in the dark.
- ‘Power sector in need of transformation’
- Stern punishment Probe in Jainoor vendor’s rape case expedited: Asifabad SP
- Escalation of Prices Plans afoot to rein in onion prices across Telangana: S Niranjan Reddy
More Sport News
Daman, Akashani crowned champions in Badminton tournament
The pair, however, had to dig deep to defeat fighting duo of Kavya Gandhi and Rageshri Garg in a three-game thriller with 11-10, 5-11, 11-10 scoreline.
Sumanth, Milind rescue Hyderabad
The 27-year-old Sumanth played a patient knock in his comeback match. He played the ball close to the body and found an able partner in left-arm seamer CV Milind (47, 4x4, 2x6).
- Family entertainer Venky Mama deals with family values: Suresh Babu
- Award function Stars of south Indian cinema on one stage
- Star confession Rashmika Mandanna heaps praises on Shraddha Srinath
- Single out A soulful melody coming up from Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Good Cause AR Rahman to compose anthem for global climate change initiative
56% Indians fall victim to online holiday scams: McAfee
At least one in four (28.6 per cent) Indians have lost between Rs 15,000-Rs 20,000 as a result of fake online retail sites.
Genetic fuzzy logic
Robots may cut cost of repairing broken satellites
Using an artificial intelligence called 'genetic fuzzy logic', the researchers were able to get three robots and then five robots to move the token where the researchers wanted.
More Andhra Pradesh News
CAB stir: Bandh agitators clash with security forces in Assam
Shops, markets and business establishments kept shutters down, while educational and financial institutions remained closed for the day.
Not one bullet fired, situation in Kashmir normal: Amit Shah
The Home Minister also said that 99.5 per cent of students gave the examination and 7 lakh patients visited OPD in Srinagar.
- Religious Sentiments
BHU Muslim professor Feroz Khan quits, to join another faculty
The appointment of the Muslim professor on November 7 in the BHU had created a furore among the students who went on a month-long protest.
ISRO Chairman K Sivan offers prayers at Tirupati ahead of PSLV’s 50th mission
While speaking to media, he said that PSLV C48 is a historic achievement by ISRO as this is the 50th launch for PSLV and 75th launch from Sriharikota.
Indore: Female lawyer accuses man of rape on pretext of marriage
The police official added that the man and the woman had known each other before their arrival in Indore and the accused too was a student of law, according to the complainant.
Sikh Uber driver racially abused, strangulated by passenger in US
A report released just last month, identified Sikhs as the third largest most targeted groups in the country after Jews and Muslims.
Violent ExtremismUN calls for truce around next year’s Tokyo summer Olympics Cute TwinsBoy oh boy! Twin male pandas charm Berlin zoo DisasterFive dead, many injured after New Zealand volcano eruption