- GHMC to revise property tax for commercial set-ups soon
- Act will empower citizens, says KTR
- Redmi launches K20, K20 Pro in Hyderabad
- 'New Act will increase people’s participation in governance'
- TS must eradicate malnutrition by 2022: NIRDPR
- Harish inspects arrangements for CM visit in Chintamadaka
- Amarnath pilgrims feel at home, thanks to Annadaana Seva Samithi of Siddipet
- PKL VII action begins from Saturday
- Lightening kills woman in Gajwel
- Peddapalli Collector urges people to shun plastic
Age limit of govt staff to be increased soon in Telangana
Amarnath pilgrims feel at home, thanks to Annadaana Seva Samithi of Siddipet
Telangana State social welfare students launch own satellite
Microsoft partners with WE Hub
ULBs set for overhaul in Telangana
- EntertainmentWill Anushka call it a day?
- TechCarvaan of music
- CricketThe gentleman commentator
- ReviewsThe Lion King returns with the ‘Circle of Life’
GHMC to revise property tax for commercial set-ups soon
The task force officials from town planning, revenue and engineering of each zone will inspect and revise the commercial property tax for structures including malls, complexes and others constructed above 1,000 square yard plots.
Re-emergence of Hyderabad, India’s Silicon Valley
In first quarter of 2019, Hyderabad has overtaken Bengaluru for the first time to be the dominant office market driving quarterly space take-up, on the back of culmination of several pre-commitments
- OUCE students design Formula Racing Car
- Great Feat Telangana State social welfare students launch own satellite
- Hitex Exhibition Centre Deep Mela kick-started at Hitex
Act will empower citizens, says KTR
RS working president and Sircilla MLA KT Rama Rao said the State government would soon come up with a new Revenue Act on the lines of the tough Municipalities Act and Panchayat Raj Act.
- Continuous Investigation Mahabubnagar police crack infant kidnapping case within a week
- Tribals disrupt Haritha Haram works in Nalgonda
- 13-year-old student ends life in Bhongir after losing mock election
More Sport News
Clean sweep for Future Kids in Badminton tournament
Around 20 ICSE and ISC schools from AP and Telangana participated in the tournament. The winners were awarded medals and certificates
Rakesh hits ton, Mehdi, Tanay excel in Cricket match
In another match, an unbeaten century by Rakesh Yadav (102 no) helped Cambridge XI secure a 37-run first innings lead over Enconse and bag three points.
On the go
Carvaan of music
The ergonomical device from Saregama is the perfect gadget to carry for those long-haul journeys
Now fake FaceApp infecting users’ devices: Kaspersky
The "photo-morphing" app FaceApp that purportedly uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and neural face transformations to make creepy
More Andhra Pradesh News
Four jackal pups saved in Mathura
The rescue team members thought it best to wait for the mother jackal. But after hours of waiting when she did not turn up, they decided to transfer them to the rescue facility centre.
Priyanka’s ‘arrest’ disturbing, arbitrary application of power shows BJP’s insecurity: Rahul
Other senior Congress leaders also criticised the Uttar Pradesh government over the incident and described the action as "crushing of democracy".
3 CRPF constables injured when car hit their vehicle after jumping red light
Medical examination confirmed that no one was under the influence of alcohol at the time of incident, the police said, adding further investigation is underway.
Priyanka Gandhi stopped from going to Sonbhadra to meet clash victims
Priyanka Gandhi and other members of the Congress were stopped at Narainpur while they were on their way to Sonbhadra and sat there on 'dharna'.
L&T bags ‘significant’ orders from Damodar Valley Corporation
L&T said India's power ministry has set December 2022 as the deadline for existing thermal power plants to comply with revised emission norms.
Camera lens worth $13,000 sold for $94 during Amazon Prime Day
According to a report in Engadget on Thursday, one bargain hunter claimed to have ordered a Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS lens worth $13,000 for just $94.
- 3 killed in plane crash in Austrian Alps
- Won’t let Imran Khan become ‘Hitler of Pakistan’: Ex-minister
- Imran Khan’s govt installs biometric machines outside bathrooms