- CAA: Thousands of Muslims take to streets in Tamil Nadu
- SpiceJet to launch 20 new flights on domestic routes
- UIDAI clarifies on notices issued in Hyderabad
- WHO urges calm as COVID-19 death toll reaches 2,000
- Facebook faces off with Internal Revenue Service in big-ticket tax case
- BSE benchmark Sensex soars over 400 points in early trade
- Priti Patel launches UK’s ‘historic’ points-based visa system
- 11 Indian universities in top 100 for emerging economies
- Every child under ‘immediate threat’ from climate, poor diet: UN
- One killed as car runs into pedestrians in Hyderabad
Life sciences industry thriving: Piyush Goyal
KLIS pump houses to lift more water
BioAsia: Hyderabad startup develops e-prescription
Historic trench in Wanaparthy transforms into integrated market
Biocon plans Syngene manufacturing facility in Hyderabad
- HyderabadBattling odds, builder Anil Singh chases Mr India dream
- EntertainmentDigangana Suryavanshi gets entangled in Valayam
- Cinema & TVHarbhajan’s second innings down south
- Well-beingProgressive resistance to prevent spinal disorders
UIDAI clarifies on notices issued in Hyderabad
The UIDAI clarified that the RO (regional officer) received reports from the State police that 127 people have obtained Aadhar on false pretences.
One killed as car runs into pedestrians in Hyderabad
The police said the driver apparently lost control over the car as he was overspeeding.
- Battling odds, builder Anil Singh chases Mr India dream
- Public Transport Railways to complete MMTS Phase II soon, says Piyush Goyal
- No road cutting permissions after May 15: GHMC
KCR unveils blueprint for 10-day ‘Pattana Pragathi’ programme
The ambitious Pattana Pragathi programme aimed at overall development and maintenance of all the cities and towns in the State will kick-start on February 24 and will stretch for 10 days till March 4.
Series of freak accidents shock Telangana
Last month, a couple had a freaky death when the man, after stopping his car to buy fish, reversed it while talking on the phone, with the car falling into the Kakatiya Canal in Karimnagar district.
- Innovative Historic trench in Wanaparthy transforms into integrated market
- Woman killed in Gajwel week ahead of marriage
- BJP doing divisive politics: Chada Venkat Reddy
More Sport News
Nizam College bag OU kabaddi title
Hyderabad: Nizam College whipped past hosts Siddhartha College of Physical Education 32-22 in the Osmania University Inter-College Kabaddi Championship (Men) final to emerge champions in Ranga Reddy on Tuesday. Results: Final: Nizam College bt Siddhartha College of Physical Education 32-22; Third
Sania-Garcia in pre-quarters
The Indo-French pair beat their Russian opponents 6-4, 4-6, 10-8 in the first round match. The Sania-Garcia combine will now meet the fifth seeded duo of Saisai Zheng of China and Barbora Krejcikova of Czech Republic in the round of 16
- Pre-Release event ‘Bheeshma’ will curb hunger pangs of my fans: Nithiin
- Clean Entertainer Digangana Suryavanshi gets entangled in Valayam
- New Avatar Harbhajan’s second innings down south
- Redefining goals Sriya Reddy raises fitness ‘bar’ even while travelling
- Down memory lane How Kamal Haasan’s words made Rani confident
Shift in Profit
Facebook faces off with Internal Revenue Service in big-ticket tax case
The tax period involved dates back nearly a decade to before Facebook became a publicly traded company and smartphones became primary devices for engaging with social media.
Not a leap
Galaxy S20 series to sell 32 million units in 2020
Galaxy S20 smartphone price in India is set at Rs 66,999, while S20+ price is set at Rs 73,999 and the Galaxy S20 Ultra will cost Rs 92,999
More Andhra Pradesh News
CAA: Thousands of Muslims take to streets in Tamil Nadu
The Muslim outfits in the state have demanded that the state Assembly adopt a resolution against the controversial legislation in the ongoing session, concluding tomorrow.
SpiceJet to launch 20 new flights on domestic routes
The new services will fly daily and will be operated by a mix of Boeing 737-800 and Bombardier Q400 aircraft, it stated.
- University Rankings
11 Indian universities in top 100 for emerging economies
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), ranked 16th, is India's top-ranked institution followed by the Indian Institute of Technologies (IITs).
- Unfortunate Incident
19-year-old dies after falling in open drain in Mumbai
Jayram Mandal, the father alleged that her daughter could have been saved had the rescue operations began on time.
EESL, BSNL to set up 1,000 EV charging stations
EESL will make the entire upfront investment on the services pertaining to the MoU, along with the operation and maintenance of the charging infrastructure by using qualified personnel
WHO urges calm as COVID-19 death toll reaches 2,000
Russia on Tuesday said no Chinese citizens would be allowed to enter its territory from February 20.
New Immigration SystemPriti Patel launches UK’s ‘historic’ points-based visa system University Rankings11 Indian universities in top 100 for emerging economies Uncertain FutureEvery child under ‘immediate threat’ from climate, poor diet: UN