- ‘Laal Kaptaan’: Test your endurance levels
- Pankaj Kapur turns author with debut novel Dopehri
- Karnataka students made to wear cartons to avoid copying
- Air India’s Hyderabad MRO eyes EASA certification
- Congress’ lacklustre poll campaign in Haryana, Maharashtra
- I’m not scared to fight Zareen in Olympic Qualifier: Mary Kom
- Sophie Choudry is happier when she works out
- Deepika Padukone feels cinema breaks preconceptions
- Aamna says it’s not easy recreating an iconic role
- Rights lawyers: Egypt frees more than 100 held in crackdown
Talks are talks, strike is strike: Ashwathama Reddy
All At One Place
Realtors offer their best at TREDA show
Hyderabad based E-Trio gets LCV retrofitting certification
iB Hubs plans global tech valley in US
Swanky coaches for Narayanadri Express
- PropertyComfort with smart home system
- EntertainmentCelebs to entertain Telugus in America for charity
- PersonalitiesFor the love of mushrooms and exotic herbs
- Music‘Awara hoon’, breaking boundaries and language barriers
Air India’s Hyderabad MRO eyes EASA certification
The MRO hangar at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport here can accommodate two A320 family aircraft simultaneously or one wide body aircraft such as B747 or B777.
- Fire Preparedness Mock fire drill takes SCR staff by surprise
- All At One Place Realtors offer their best at TREDA show
- India's First Hyderabad based E-Trio gets LCV retrofitting certification
Tight security for TSRTC bandh across Telangana on Saturday
Government takes measures to ensure people do not suffer on account of RTC stir
Telangana HC asks TSRTC MD to speak to agitating unions
Merger of corporation with government not pre-condition for talks, clarifies counsel for unions
- TS Farmer suicides: Principal Secretary told to clear ex gratia payments
- Expedite canal works of KLIS: S Niranjan Reddy
- 200 people take part in blood donation camp in Warangal
More Sport News
Ranchi Test: Rohit makes another century, India take tea at 205/3
Rohit (108), who scored two centuries in the opening Test in Visakhapatnam, and vice captain Ajinkya Rahane (74) have added 166 runs in the unfinished fourth wicket partnership
Ranchi Test: India lose three batsmen in first session on opening day
India lost opener Mayank Agarwal (10), Cheteshwar Pujara (0) and skipper Virat Kohli (12)
- New role Pankaj Kapur turns author with debut novel Dopehri
- EduTok chat show Sophie Choudry is happier when she works out
- Aiming to learn Deepika Padukone feels cinema breaks preconceptions
- Of expectations Aamna says it’s not easy recreating an iconic role
- Formidable content Working to build diverse portfolio of projects
Amazon announces Great Indian Festival – Diwali Special sale
There will be up to 60 per cent off on appliances and TV's with no-cost EMI, exchange offers and installation with free deliveries.
Facebook no more among top 10 best brands globally
Only 28 per cent of Facebook users believed the company is committed to privacy, down from a high of 79 per cent.
More Andhra Pradesh News
Karnataka students made to wear cartons to avoid copying
The front side of the cartons were, however, were cut for the students to breathe and see but not peep left or right to see the answer sheets of the other students seated on the same bench.
Congress’ lacklustre poll campaign in Haryana, Maharashtra
Congress insiders say that Rahul Gandhi left for Cambodia for a meditation session but was called in for the campaigning in the state by Sonia Gandhi.
- Judicial Custody
Court rejects Kerala serial killer Jolly’s bail plea
According to police, Jolly has also confessed to killing five other members of her family between 2002-16.
BSF jawan’s killing: Will talk to Shah if needed, says Bangladesh minister
Terming the incident "unfortunate", the Bangladesh home minister said the director general of both the forces should ideally sit together and solve the issue
MP: Two dead, three injured in explosion while making fireworks
The blast was so tremendous that the shed of the house had also blown up.
Rights lawyers: Egypt frees more than 100 held in crackdown
The Egyptian Center for Economic and Social Rights says around 3,700 people including journalists, activists and foreign nationals, were arrested in the past month. More than 800 people have been released.
BetrayalTrump touts Turkey cease-fire, even as it appears shaky
- Indian in FBI’s top 10 most wanted list, hunt launched
Strategic SignificanceIndia-China relations go beyond the bilateral scope: Chinese Envoy