- Sexual assault case: SC dismisses Tarun Tejpal’s plea
- Maharashtra: Death toll mounts to 15 and 35 injured in bus accident
- Yamuna crosses ‘warning mark’, Delhi CM calls emergency meeting
- Twitter slammed for China-backed ads against HK protesters
- US economists expect recession in 2020 or 2021: survey
- Passenger nabbed at Hyderabad Airport for carrying live ammunition
- Rupee rises 9 paise to 71.05 vs USD in early trade
- Trump expresses optimism over US, Taliban talks
- Kabul bombing: Afghanistan postpones 100th I-Day celebrations
- Netflix announces animated Elvis Presley spy series
Laknavaram Fest allures nature lovers
Telangana’s green energy plans glow bright
Nagarjunasagar sees heavy footfall
Suryapet: Inamdar farmers get pattadar passbooks
Telanganaku Harita Haram
Indrakaran Reddy seeks public participation in green drive
- Other SportsGagan Narang shoots into limelight again
- FoodJaunt in the Chinese lane
- EntertainmentCurtains down on Saaho buzz
- My HydRole of youth in realising dreams of developed India
Passenger nabbed at Hyderabad Airport for carrying live ammunition
The flyer, Ankit Singh Mahara of Green View apartment at Sector 17H, Vasundra in Ghaziabad of Uttar Pradesh, was travelling to Delhi by Indigo 6E-6362 when the airport staff checked the baggage and found the ammunition.
Brain stroke third largest ailment responsible for deaths: Studies
With brain stroke becoming the third largest ailment directly responsible for fatalities, there is a need for more dedicated facilities and trained manpower to save patients in semi-urban and rural parts of the country
- Banned foreign cigarettes worth 2L seized in Hyderabad
- Telangana Minister vows to ensure welfare of photojournalists
- Role of youth in realising dreams of developed India
KCR stresses on need for a national power policy
The Chief Minister’s observation came at a meeting with Power Finance Corporation (PFC) Chairman Rajiv Sharma, who met with Chandrasehkhar Rao at Pragati Bhavan
Santosh’s green initiative a big hit
Santosh, who launched the programme last year, had then asked Vice-President M Venkaiah Naidu, Governor ESL Narasimhan and actor Nagarjuna to plant saplings and challenge others to do the same.
- NRI cleared of forgery after 3 years, returns home
- Book by Yorke comes in handy for tribals in Adilabad
- Promise Fulfilled Suryapet: Inamdar farmers get pattadar passbooks
More Sport News
England and Australia draw second Ashes Test
Australia, set an unlikely 267 to win in a minimum of 48 overs after England captain Joe Root's declaration, finished on 154-6, with Marnus Labuschagne -- Test cricket's first concussion substitute -- top-scoring with 59.
Labuschagne becomes 1st ‘concussion substitute’ in Test history
The right-handed batting all-rounder, who bowls leg-breaks as well, became Test cricket's first ever concussion substitute who will be allowed to bat in Australia's second innings
Twitter slammed for China-backed ads against HK protesters
Though the bill has been declared "dead" by the city's top leader Carrie Lam, the civil campaign against it has since morphed into a broader movement seeking to reverse a general decline in freedom and investigate police brutality.
Wearable stickers as better health indicators
The scientists' goal is to create an array of wireless sensors that stick to skin and work in conjunction with smart clothing
More Andhra Pradesh News
Sexual assault case: SC dismisses Tarun Tejpal’s plea
A bench headed by Justice Arun Mishra asked Goa's lower court to complete the trial preferably within six months in the case against Tejpal.
Maharashtra: Death toll mounts to 15 and 35 injured in bus accident
The bus accident in Dhule district of Maharashtra occurred after a bus collided with a canter truck near Nimgul village on Sunday night.
- Assess Preparations
Yamuna crosses ‘warning mark’, Delhi CM calls emergency meeting
The Delhi government has issued orders for the evacuation of people from low-lying areas and civil defence volunteers have been deployed for rescue operations.
- High Profit Aim
United Bank of India targets Rs 1,000 cr net profit in FY20
The bank's board had earlier approved capital raising of Rs 1,500 crore for the entire fiscal by way of public issue, rights issue or qualified institutional placement.
Uttar Pradesh Woman harassed for dowry, kills herself
Rashmi had married Sumit Kumar eight months ago.
Trump expresses optimism over US, Taliban talks
"We're there for one reason, we don't want that to be a laboratory, it can't be a laboratory for terror," TOLO News quoted Trump as saying on Sunday before boarding the Air Force One in New Jersey.
Federal Reserve actionsUS economists expect recession in 2020 or 2021: survey Martyrs of FreedomKabul bombing: Afghanistan postpones 100th I-Day celebrations Blast'Killing of leader's brother won't derail peace talks with US'