- Hyderabad: Officials caution job aspirants against touts
- BRAOU Eligibility Test to be held on April 28
- Use ICT to double farmers’ income: Saraswat
- Hyderabad: MBA gold medalist held for burglary
- NITI Aayog all praise for Telangana’s unique initiatives
- Telangana: CS instructs officials to prepare regulations to avoid fire incidents
- Not cash, but crowdsourcing support this time: Komatireddy
- Two property offenders arrested in Hyderabad
- Telangana State GST collections soar
- Hyderabad: OU to act against AISF
Metro to IT corridor launched Hyderabad
150 premium Benelli bikes booked in Hyderabad
‘Water bottle challenge’ grips Siddipet
Watch: Ameerpet-Hitec City Metro flagged off by Governor ESL Narasimhan
'Should PM even be speaking about Ram Janmabhoomi?'
- TabloidThe karate girl
- More NewsStory of Decapitated Goddess
- Well-beingBoost your skin’s health
- TrendsHits and misses of #SwiggyVoiceOfHunger
Hyderabad: MBA gold medalist held for burglary
According to Cyberabad police, Vamshi Krishna did his MBA in Human Resources in 2004 from a private college and was also a gold medal winner. He was, however, habituated to lavish life and took to crime.
Telangana HC Bench to implead EC in IT Grids case
Counsel for the petitioner Sidharth Luthra, Counsel representing the State Mahesh Jethmalani, S Niranjan Reddy appearing for the complainant and the counsel for the defacto complainant put forth their arguments.
- Clarion Call ‘Time to knock out BJP, Cong’
- Hyderabad: Police arrest man for duping job aspirant
- Twin Towers Hyderabad: Police Command Centre by Aug-Sept
Congress almost decimated in Telangana
Even as TRS gets stronger, TPCC underplays impact of desertions on poll prospects
Use ICT to double farmers’ income: Saraswat
Niti Aayog member Dr VK Saraswat says farmers must be trained in new technologies and use of solar pumps
- Golden Opportunity Siddipet police starts free coaching for police job aspirants
- Swanky Hostel New hostel facility for KU students soon
- Telangana: Kavitha hopes ‘neutral’ parties make mark
More Sport News
Queens Gate fancied for Mumbai feature
Mumbai: The Pesi Shroff-trained Queens Gate holds an edge over others to win the Jimmy Bharucha Trophy 1200 metres, the feature event of the races to be held here on Thursday. False rails will be placed at original point. The first race starts at 5 15 p.m. Selections: 1. Bronx 1, Momentum 2, Gl
Dhoni’s CSK could do an encore
Apart from two seasons in 2016 and 2017, where they were banned from the league, CSK reached the playoffs in all the editions, stamping their authority on the domestic league.
Countdown to grab the best music players for that colourful party
What is a Holi celebration without some good music? Here is a list of top splash proof speakers for a musical Holi party.
Not only Google+, say bye to Inbox too
Google is reportedly planning to unveil the upgraded Gmail at its annual Google I/O 2019 event.
More Andhra Pradesh News
Dharwad building collapse: Death toll mounts to 3
The reason for the accident was being ascertained, officials said. A total of five fire tenders and 20 ambulances were also deployed to carry out the rescue work.
Netflix dramatises notorious India gang-rape murder case
Politicians and religious leaders initially blamed Singh for inciting her own murder, echoing prevailing attitudes in India where rape victims face overwhelming prejudice.
- Spring Equinox
Google Doodle marks the beginning of spring
Equinox is used to mark the change of seasons, as the balance of light shifts to make days longer than nights.
Rahul Gandhi pledges to restore special status to northeastern States
He also accused the BJP of trying to destroy the social and cultural ethos of the people of the Northeast by imposing on them the "RSS ideology".
- Boat Riding
No one is happy with Modi government: Priyanka
Gandhi, is on a three-day boat ride on the Ganga as part of the Lok Sabha election campaign that will end on Wednesday in Varanasi.
Australian Airbnb host jailed for killing guest
Airbnb had previously said it was "deeply saddened and outraged" by the case, and that it had removed the listing from its site.
Subscription DeniedNetflix not part of Apple’s upcoming video service
- Three dead in Netherlands ‘terror attack’
Massacre AftermathAirAsia CEO quits Facebook over Christchurch videos