- 40,000 Akola residents join hands to clean up river Morna
- Khilla Ghanpur PHC upgraded to 30-bed hospital
- Hyderabad-based Zaggle acquires Click&Pay
- CII seeks MSME park for defence sector in Vizag
- Tamil Nadu’s Karthikeyan wins title
- Tech giants celebrate World Emoji Day, announce new ones
- Zaggle acquires Click&Pay
- N Ravi Kumar elevated as DICCI National President
- PM seeks cooperation of all parties for smooth functioning of Monsoon Session
- Lorry mows down 35 sheep in Nagarkurnool
- CoverOf perceptions, judgements and biases
- Telangana‘No helmet, no petrol’ at Prisons Department-run bunks
- TabloidCroatian Prez sets a world-class example
- Our PickA day without cell phone
IIT Hyderabad to launch three All Course MTech programme
The All Course M.Tech. Programme students will not be entitled to any Fellowship as GATE qualification will not be mandatory.
Out Of The Blue
Dramatic end to nine-day trail of Sharath Koppu’s killer
Gunfight between Kansas police and suspect, who shot dead Sharath Koppu, ends in the latter’s death
- Additional Public Prosecutor held for taking bribe in Hyderabad
- Children rescued from train in Hyderabad
- Safe Option HMDA to construct 23 skywalks in Hyderabad
Waterfalls in Telangana to get an image makeover
The government will take up beautification works of waterfalls in Adilabad, Warangal and Khammam districts in the first phase.
Lorry mows down 35 sheep in Nagarkurnool
Nagarkurnool: More than 35 sheep were mowed down by a speeding truck in the wee hours of Tuesday, when some shepherds were taking their sheep to the nearby forest for grazing. The incident happened on Tuesday morning, when five shepherds, all members of a family, were taking their herd of sheep f
- Irrigation Development Rs. 30 crore released for Dindi project works
- Another Milestone TITA chapter now in Canada
- Giving Respite Copious rains bring down temperatures in TS
More Sport News
India look to overcome middle-order blues in decider
Kohli & co, in a bid to capture 10th successive title triumph, face England in series-deciding third ODI on Tuesday.
In a big slap, KSCA rejects HCA team
Former secretary PR Man Singh said the best way is to dissolve the body and an independent ad-hoc panel with men of integrity be given charge of the administration.
Tech giants celebrate World Emoji Day, announce new ones
Apple, Facebook, and Twitter announce new smileys on the occasion
Windows 10 Notepad finally gets a makeover
Windows Insider is an open software testing programme by the software giant that allows users with a valid licence of Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016 to sign up for pre-release builds of the operating system previously only accessible to developers.
More Andhra Pradesh News
PM seeks cooperation of all parties for smooth functioning of Monsoon Session
Addressing the leaders of various parties in the Parliament House, Modi asked them to raise their issues in the Houses as people expected them to do so.
Court’s duty to strike down law if it violates fundamental right: Supreme Court
"We would not wait for the majoritarian government to enact, amend or not to enact any law to deal with violations of fundamental rights," a five-judge bench headed by Chief Justice Dipak Misra observed while hearing a batch of petitions seeking decriminalisation of consensual gay sex.
- Brutal Incident
5 boys rape 8-year-old girl in Uttarakhand
The alleged incident, that took place on July 12, came to light late on Saturday evening when the victim's parents reported the matter to the police.
- New Initiatives
Palaniswami launches series of initiatives in Tamil Nadu
This included the inauguration of an 'ultra-modern' milk pasteurizing unit constructed at an estimated Rs 34 crore at Sozhinganallur near here, an official release said on Tuesday.
- 'Personal Opinion'
Mayawati sacks BSP vice president who criticised Rahul, Sonia Gandhi
Mayawati said she took very seriously his "personal views" against the leadership of rival political parties and was removing him as BSP national vice president with immediate effect.
Iran lodges complaint with ICJ against US over renewed sanctions
Tehran: Iran has lodged a complaint with the International Court of Justice against the United States' reimposition of sanctions, the foreign ministry said on Tuesday. The complaint was registered the previous day, spokesman Bahram Ghasemi said on the ministry's website. The goal is "to hold U
Nuclear ConcernsJapan, US renew nuke pact amid Japan plutonium stock concern Helsinki SummitUS lawmakers blast Trump over Putin summit Kenyan PoliticsObama calls for end to ethnic tensions, tribal conflicts