- Chenchus in Nagarkurnool accept eco-tourism plan but with a rider
- Bank mergers are back on the burner
- Communal harmony at its best in Adilabad
- MFs cheaper with Sebi ruling
- HSC, academia to jointly create cyber warriors
- Milking the best for pre-term babies
- Message of moderation
- Mission Kakatiya reflects solid work of TRS
- DGP Mahender Reddy issues advisory to TV channels
- All set for Bibi-ka-Alam procession
Biometric attendance now in private schools
Mutual Fund Schemes
MFs cheaper with Sebi ruling
HSC, academia to jointly create cyber warriors
Hyundai Mobis to set up mega campus in Hyderabad
Congress scared of elections: Talasani
- TabloidAbhishek reinvents himself, and how!
- HealthDeciphering dengue fever
- Cinema & TVSudheer Babu enjoys the taste of success
- TravelDehradun, the land of mythical beauty
Massive ORR water project by November
Since April this year, HMWSSB has been quenching the thirst of over 3 lakh residents in 60 villages within ORR under the project.
TTD’s second temple in Hyderabad to be ready soon
Located on Road No 92 of Jubilee Hills, the temple is being constructed at a cost of Rs 13.90 crore
- Normal Now Madhavi conscious, off ventilator support
- First Edition ‘CANcerRUN’ on October 7 at Jal Vihar
- Tragic Man kills self alleging harassment from wife and in-laws
Mission Kakatiya reflects solid work of TRS
The TRS had 'water' as its main promise on its poll plank in 2014, when there were hardly a hundred minor irrigation tanks that had knee-deep water in them.
Chenchus in Nagarkurnool accept eco-tourism plan but with a rider
For the past few days, Chenchus had developed animosity against the forest officials, who tried to lay roads inside the forest, as they felt threat to the forest and its biodiversity.
- Assembly Elections 2018 Constituency Profile: Chennur, emerging tourist hub
- Assembly Elections Constituency Profile: Bellampalli, focus on irrigation
- Assembly Elections Constituency Profile: Mancherial, industrial and agri hub
More Sport News
Raiders down Kings to stay atop in Kabaddi League
Raiders started off in blazing fashion taking a commanding 16-7 lead at the end of the first half. Kings staged a comeback in the second half.
Nampally emerge kho kho champions
Earlier, Khairtabad defeated Himayath Nagar 5-3 in the semifinal while Nampally got the better of Saidabad 6-2 to make it to the final.
Facebook dating app now in testing phase
"Facebook Dating" includes integration with Groups and Events and draws on other aspects of Facebook to expand the dating pool and encourage users to meet in public.
Virtual world turned real
Think of it as a chocolate factory from the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with the only difference being that it is meant for tech-savvy people rather than chocolate lovers.
More Andhra Pradesh News
Custody For Questioning
NIA to produce Afghanistan deported IS sympathiser in Kerala court
The alleged IS sympathiser had travelled to Afghanistan along with 21 others to join the terror organisation.
Honour killing: 26-year old found dead in UP village
Muzaffarnagar: In a suspected case of honour killing, a government official was found murdered in a forest at Kutba village in Muzaffarnagar district of Uttar Pradesh, police said Thursday. The deceased was identified as Manoj Sharma, who reportedly used to work as a data operator in the offic
- Ready For Dialogues
Imran Khan writes to Modi; seeks to re-start bilateral talks
Pakistan and India have an "undeniably challenging relationship", he said, while responding to Modi's letter to him on August 18.
- Interest outstanding
Hotel Leela defaults on payment of quarterly interest to LIC
New Delhi: Cash-strapped hospitality chain Hotel Leelaventure has defaulted in payment of quarterly interest of Rs 2.12 crore to Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). Hotel Leelaventure, which currently has a debt of over Rs 3,600 crore, had issued secured redeemable non-convertible debentur
- Apex Order
Koregaon-Bhima case: SC reserves verdict on activists’ arrests
New Delhi: The Supreme Court Thursday reserved its verdict on a plea by historian Romila Thapar and others seeking the immediate release of five rights activists in connection with the Koregaon-Bhima violence case and an SIT probe into their arrest. A bench headed by Chief Justice Dipak Misra, re
Globalisation may have been prehistoric practice
The study suggests the process of societies creating connections and becoming interdependent, known as globalisation, also played out among human society millennia ago.
Whitsunday IslandWoman in critical condition after Barrier Reef shark attack Prone Regions59% of all terrorist attacks in 2017 in 5 Asian countries: Report Borders maternityGiving birth in Afghanistan: MSF’s ‘baby factory’