- Special focus on sensitive areas, says Karimnagar DIG
- Congress an ATM that dispenses false promises: Shah
- TRSV men walk on knees to temple
- No safety for Hindus in TS, says Modi’s brother
- 36% more cultivation land expected this Rabi season
- Going down in history
- Ajay hits unbeaten double ton in HCA A Division One-Day League
- Manikanta, Ruchitha emerge winners in skating championship
- Diwakar, Konappa file papers
- Unaccounted cash Rs 80 lakh seized in Adilabad
- Cinema & TVKorean drama takes viewers on an emotional ride
- EntertainmentPortrait of a cute love story
- LifestyleDodging the pressure
- BusinessNifty ideas that will make small space living a blast
Nigerian arrested for cyber fraud in Hyderabad
Balakumar, who had posted his resume on various job portals, was contacted by the suspect and his eight accomplices, also Nigerian nationals.
Nampally Assembly constituency profile
The name Nampally derived from a Persian Diwan of Hyderabad, Raza Ali Khan, whose title was Nekh-Nam-Khan.
- Curbs on releasing ads on social media
- Need gender-budgeting at national level: Kavitha
- Congress, TDP rebels to float front
TRSV men walk on knees to temple
Nalgonda: TRSV leaders walked on their knees from the old bus stand to Sri Venkateshwara Swamy Temple in Suryapet to offer prayers for the victory of the TRS and its Suryapet candidate G Jagadish Reddy, the Minister for Power, in the ensuing elections. More than 10 TRSV leaders, including organisat
36% more cultivation land expected this Rabi season
The total area of cultivation expected to be taken up in the district is around 1.20 lakh hectares, some 36 percent more than the normal.
- Uttam sabotage me, says Marri Shashidhar Reddy
- Kutami will stall projects: Aroori Ramesh
- Assembly Elections TJS announces first list, four candidates named
More Sport News
Khammam Region takes Day One honours in forest dept sports meet
Hyderabad: Khammam Region took the top spot at the end of the first day’s events at the 4th State Sports Meet being conducted by the TS Forest Department at the TS Forest Academy in Dulapally on Saturday. Hyderabad Region is in second place while Karimnagar Region took third place. In the 100m
Telangana Sahajasree pockets national chess title
The victory also assured her a place in the Asian/World Amateur Chess Championship to be held in China from December 31.
Combat saturates today’s video games
Why developers need to find other ways to drive players’ interests.
Facebook asked to protect users in simmering Sri Lanka
In chaotic scenes in parliament this week, Rajapakse lost two votes of no confidence but he is refusing to go and Sirisena has yet to acknowledge the motions.
More Andhra Pradesh News
Congress an ATM that dispenses false promises: Shah
He also lavished praise on the incumbent Raman Singh government for turning Chhattisgarh into a developed state from a "bimaru" (ailing or backward) one.
Rahul dares Modi to speak up on Rafale, promises farm loan waiver
The second phase of Chhattisgarh Assembly polls in 72 constituencies spread across 19 districts will held on November 20.
- Indian Ocean
Modi attends swearing-in ceremony of new Maldives President
Former President Yameen was seen as anti-India and pro-China while new President Solih is perceived to be pro-India.
- Cyclone Gaja
Chidambaram asks Rajnath to immediately send team to TN
The former union home and finance minister also requested Singh to modify the practice of sending inter-ministerial team to a disaster-affected state only after receiving a memorandum from the concerned state government.
12 students injured in Noida school bus accident
Two students were said to be seriously injured and have been admitted to the Kailash Hospital.
Stan Lee laid to rest in private funeral
"As we all continue to process our feelings of loss at the passing of a true legend, many are asking if there will be a memorial in Stan's honour."
Labour DisputeCanada asks world to stop sending mail Joint Military OperationUN chief reports significant results against rebels in Congo
- CIA concludes Saudi Crown Prince behind Khashoggi murder: report