Friday, Aug 21, 2026
English News
  • Hyderabad
  • Telangana
  • AP News
  • India
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sport
  • Science and Tech
  • Business
  • Rewind
  • ...
    • NRI
    • View Point
    • cartoon
    • My Space
    • Education Today
    • Reviews
    • Property
    • Lifestyle
E-Paper
  • NRI
  • View Point
  • cartoon
  • My Space
  • Reviews
  • Education Today
  • Property
  • Lifestyle
Home | India | Farq Saaf Hai War Goes Beyond Social Media In Uttar Pradesh

‘Farq Saaf Hai’ war goes beyond social media in Uttar Pradesh

Lucknow: The ‘Farq Saaf Hai’ war between the BJP and Samajwadi Party (SP) in Uttar Pradesh is now moving beyond social media and is becoming visible on hoardings and newspapers too. Lucknow woke up on Thursday to full page advertisements in newspapers saying ‘Bahut Farq Hai’. The advertisement put out by a SP leader listed […]

By IANS
Published Date - 6 January 2022, 07:16 PM
‘Farq Saaf Hai’ war goes beyond social media in Uttar Pradesh
whatsapp facebook twitter telegram

Lucknow: The ‘Farq Saaf Hai’ war between the BJP and Samajwadi Party (SP) in Uttar Pradesh is now moving beyond social media and is becoming visible on hoardings and newspapers too.

Lucknow woke up on Thursday to full page advertisements in newspapers saying ‘Bahut Farq Hai’. The advertisement put out by a SP leader listed the achievements of the Akhilesh Yadav regime.


In Prayagraj, another SP leader has put up a hoarding that claimed ‘Farq Saaf Hai – BJP Saaf Hai’.

The hoarding, carries two pictures with the title – “2017 ke pahle and 2017 ke baad (before and after 2017)”.

In the ‘before 2017’ segment former Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is seen distributing laptops among 18 lakh students and the ‘After 2017’ segment shows ‘Hathras ki beti ko kerosene se jalaya (Hathras daughter burnt alive)’ and ‘Mahila ka chirharan (women disrobed)’.

SP leader Sandeep Yadav, who has installed the hoarding, said: “BJP has been constantly making attempts to malign the image of SP among people of the state by levelling baseless allegations. I have installed this hoarding to give a befitting reply to the ruling BJP.”

He accused the ruling party of misleading people over development and religion.

BJP leader and state media co-convener Ashish Gupta said: “People of the state are well aware about the deteriorating law and order situation in the state before 2017. Two slogans – ‘Khali plot hamara hai (empty plot is mine)’ and ‘Jis gadi mein laga SP ka jhanda, usme baitha hai ek gunda- were common before the 2017.”

The BJP leader said the SP leaders have lost their cool after sensing defeat in the upcoming Assembly polls.

“After the BJP came to power in the state in 2017, mafia elements and goons are cooling their heels behind bars and thus we claim ‘farq saaf hai’.”

Earlier on Wednesday, Akhilesh had tweeted a video of former BSP MP and mafia don Dhananjay Singh playing cricket even though he carries a reward of Rs 25,000 on his head.

The ‘Farq Saaf Hai’ series of short films has been launched by the BJP showcasing the situation in the state before and after 2017.

The SP has taken strong exception to the fact that anti-social elements shown in the series are wearing red caps which are worn by Samajwadi leaders.

Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday.

Click the link to subscribe. Click to follow Telangana Today Facebook page and Twitter .

  • Follow Us :
  • Tags
  • Akhilesh Yadav
  • BJP
  • Farq Saaf Hai
  • Samajwadi Party (SP)

Related News

  • Vande Mataram row: Congress defends two-stanza practice, hits back at BJP

    Vande Mataram row: Congress defends two-stanza practice, hits back at BJP

  • Vande Mataram row: BJP chief Nitin Nabin likens Congress to ‘new Muslim League’

    Vande Mataram row: BJP chief Nitin Nabin likens Congress to ‘new Muslim League’

  • Satyendar Jain arrested at BJP’s behest, case will be proved fake: Kejriwal

    Satyendar Jain arrested at BJP’s behest, case will be proved fake: Kejriwal

  • CJP alleges venue owners faced threats, Kolkata meeting cancelled

    CJP alleges venue owners faced threats, Kolkata meeting cancelled

Latest News

  • NTA defends Rs 200 answer key challenge fee, says it benefits all candidates

    2 hours ago
  • Magnitude 6.7 earthquake strikes southern Peru; no damage reported

    2 hours ago
  • Iran accuses US of ‘economic war’ as Trump threatens tougher sanctions

    2 hours ago
  • Opinion: Section 22-A and Right to Property

    3 hours ago
  • Houthis claim drone attacks on Saudi airport, Aramco facility

    2 hours ago
  • Editorial: Trump’s tariff tantrums fail to dent India’s exports

    4 hours ago
  • India U-20 held to 0-0 draw by Yemen in friendly

    3 hours ago
  • East Bengal women smash 12-0 record win in AFC Women’s Champions League

    3 hours ago

company

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

business

  • Subscribe

telangana today

  • Telangana
  • Hyderabad
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Andhra Pradesh
  • Science & Tech
  • Sport

follow us

  • Telangana Today Telangana Today
Telangana Today Telangana Today

© Copyrights 2024 TELANGANA PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. All rights reserved. Powered by Veegam