Hyderabad: A fire broke out at an optical store at Hanuman Tekdi in Koti here on Monday afternoon. No casualties were reported, police said.
Officials suspect a short circuit led to the fire. The staff and the local residents noticed fire and thick smoke emanating from the store and immediately alerted the police and fire department, who rushed to the spot and doused the fire within one hour. The total worth of the damaged property is yet to be estimated, officials said. The Sultan Bazaar police are investigating.
Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.