Sangareddy: An ATM machine was damaged in a fire accident that occurred due to a short circuit in Sadasivapet town of Sangareddy district during the intervening hours of Thursday and Friday. However, the Rs 15 lakh cash was retrieved from the ATM without any damage.
The cash remained intact in the machine despite the fire accident. Sadasivapet Police said that they have alerted the local fire department officials following an alert call from the locals. They doused the fire within half an hour’s time. When the bank staff arrived to check the cash placed in the ATM, the police said that the cash remained intact.
Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.