Hyderabad: Tense moments were witnessed when a minor fire broke out in one of the wards at Gandhi Hospital at Secunderabad on Wednesday morning.
According to fire officials, the fire is suspected to have started from an electrical switchboard in a ward. Smoke emanated from the board forcing the authorities to move out a few patients as a precautionary measure.
On information a fire tender reached the spot and contained the fire. The incident led to some panic in the hospital for sometime.
Officials said a short circuit is suspected to have triggered the fire. Investigation is on.
Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.