Hyderabad: You can now download your vaccine certificate from WhatsApp in less than 60 seconds. And, you don’t have to go through a long process of logging in on the Cowin or Aarogya Setu app, waiting to receive OTP, and entering your reference ID.
You can access your certificate by sending a text message to the MyGov Corona Helpdesk chatbot and will just be asked to enter OTP.
Steps to download Covid vaccine certificate from WhatsApp
1. Save +91 9013151515 in your phone.
2. Open WhatsApp and drop a “Hi” message on the contact number.
3. After you send a message, the bot will display a list of areas related to Covid-19. In the list, you will see “Download Certificate”. Just type “2” and send.
4. The bot will again display three options. The third option says that you want to download the vaccine certificate. Send “3.”
5. An OTP will then be sent to your number, which you will be required to send on the chat.
6. Once you send the OTP, the bot will display the names of persons that are registered on the Cowin website with the number.
7. Type the number of the individual whose vaccine certificate you want to download. You will receive a vaccine certificate on WhatsApp in PDF format.
However, your WhatsApp number must be the same as the one you registered on Cowin to get vaccinated.