Tuesday, Aug 18, 2026
English News
  • Hyderabad
  • Telangana
  • AP News
  • India
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sport
  • Science and Tech
  • Business
  • Rewind
  • ...
    • NRI
    • View Point
    • cartoon
    • My Space
    • Education Today
    • Reviews
    • Property
    • Lifestyle
E-Paper
  • NRI
  • View Point
  • cartoon
  • My Space
  • Reviews
  • Education Today
  • Property
  • Lifestyle
Home | World | Houthis Claim Drone Strikes On Four Israeli Cities In Gaza War Escalation

Houthis claim drone strikes on four Israeli cities in Gaza war escalation

Yemen’s Houthi group says it launched six drones targeting Haifa, Negev, Eilat and Be’er Sheva, claiming successful hits in response to Israel’s actions in Gaza. Israel has not commented. Houthis pledge more attacks until the blockade ends.

By IANS
Published Date - 13 August 2025, 05:50 PM
Houthis claim drone strikes on four Israeli cities in Gaza war escalation
whatsapp facebook twitter telegram

Sanaa: Yemen’s Houthi group said that it launched four drone attacks targeting the Israeli cities of Haifa, Negev, Eilat, and Be’er Sheva.

Using six drones, the attacks “successfully achieved their objectives,” the group’s military spokesperson Yahya Sarea said in a statement aired by Houthi-run al-Masirah TV on Tuesday.


Sarea said the attacks were carried out in response to Israel’s “implementation of its plan to eliminate the Palestinian cause through genocide, starvation, and displacement.”

He also vowed continued attacks against Israel until “aggression on the Gaza Strip stops and the blockade is lifted.”

There were no immediate comments from Israel regarding the group’s alleged attacks, Xinhua news agency reported.

Houthi forces have fired dozens of missiles and drones toward Israel since the start of the war in Gaza in October 2023, citing solidarity with the Palestinians.

Most of the projectiles have been intercepted or have missed their targets. In response, Israel has carried out a series of strikes on ports and other infrastructure in Yemen.

Earlier on Saturday, Yemeni government forces repelled a large-scale offensive by the Houthi group in southern Yemen’s Dhalea province and killed three Houthi militants during the confrontation, a military official told Xinhua.

The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Xinhua that the Houthis used heavy artillery in an attempt to break through government defensive lines in the Bab Ghalaq area in northern Dhalea, triggering intense fighting between the group and government forces.

The fighting lasted for about an hour before the Houthis were forced to withdraw in disarray toward their positions, whereas the government forces maintained their defensive positions, said the official.

  • Follow Us :
  • Tags
  • Be’er Sheva
  • drone strikes
  • Eilat
  • Gaza war

Related News

  • India, Israel expect two more rounds of FTA talks, says ambassador

    India, Israel expect two more rounds of FTA talks, says ambassador

  • Houthis launch missile attack on Yemen’s Marib: Report

    Houthis launch missile attack on Yemen’s Marib: Report

  • Houthis claim missile attack on Saudi oil tanker in Gulf of Aden

    Houthis claim missile attack on Saudi oil tanker in Gulf of Aden

  • Yemen condemns Houthi attack on Indian cargo vessel in Red Sea

    Yemen condemns Houthi attack on Indian cargo vessel in Red Sea

Latest News

  • JSSC-CGL exam cancellation triggers protests, over 2,000 employees face job uncertainty

    4 minutes ago
  • RBI faces challenge in predicting currency demand amid UPI growth

    14 minutes ago
  • Dasoju Sravan questions Congress govt’s loot of private property owners through 22A land restrictions

    18 minutes ago
  • Asifabad Congress faces internal rift over DCC chief Athram Suguna

    19 minutes ago
  • Bengaluru double murder: Woman allegedly kills husband, child with lover’s help

    25 minutes ago
  • AP Police launch hunt for shooting academy coach after family suicide

    54 minutes ago
  • Uttam Kumar Reddy directs cautious water release for irrigation

    59 minutes ago
  • KBR Park one-way traffic system triggers confusion, snarls in Hyderabad

    60 minutes ago

company

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

business

  • Subscribe

telangana today

  • Telangana
  • Hyderabad
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Andhra Pradesh
  • Science & Tech
  • Sport

follow us

  • Telangana Today Telangana Today
Telangana Today Telangana Today

© Copyrights 2024 TELANGANA PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. All rights reserved. Powered by Veegam