Saturday, December 4, 2021
HyderabadHyderabad: Fire breaks out at furniture godown in Rajendranagar

Hyderabad: Fire breaks out at furniture godown in Rajendranagar

Published: 13th Oct 2021 9:35 pm

Hyderabad: Property worth a few lakh rupees was gutted down when a fire broke out at a furniture godown at Rajendranagar on Wednesday.

- Advertisement -

According to Fire officials, the fire broke out in a shed where furniture was kept. A fire tender from Rajendranagar fire station rushed to the spot and doused the flames. Officials suspect that the fire might have been triggered by a carelessly tossed lighted cigarette.


Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.

Click to follow Telangana Today Facebook page and Twitter .


Also Read

- Advertisement -

Latest News

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -