Hyderabad: Property worth a few lakh rupees was gutted when a fire broke out in a house in Santoshnagar on Wednesday night. No casualties were reported.
According to Fire officials, the fire broke out on the first floor of a house located at New Santoshnagar colony reportedly due to a short circuit. The occupants of the house who noticed it immediately rushed out.
On information the local police reached the spot and later informed the fire control room. A fire tender reached the spot and doused the flames.
The police are investigating.
Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.