Wednesday, Aug 19, 2026
English News
  • Hyderabad
  • Telangana
  • AP News
  • India
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sport
  • Science and Tech
  • Business
  • Rewind
  • ...
    • NRI
    • View Point
    • cartoon
    • My Space
    • Education Today
    • Reviews
    • Property
    • Lifestyle
E-Paper
  • NRI
  • View Point
  • cartoon
  • My Space
  • Reviews
  • Education Today
  • Property
  • Lifestyle
Home | Football | Inter Milan Part Ways With Manager Antonio Conte

Inter Milan part ways with manager Antonio Conte

"The club would like to thank Antonio for the extraordinary work that he has done, culminating in Inter's 19th top-flight title. Antonio Conte will forever remain a part of our club's history," Inter Milan said in an official statement.

By ANI
Published Date - 27 May 2021, 11:09 AM
Inter Milan part ways with manager Antonio Conte
Photo: AFP
whatsapp facebook twitter telegram

Milan: Italian club Inter Milan has confirmed that an agreement has been reached with Antonio Conte for the termination of his contract by mutual consent.

“The club would like to thank Antonio for the extraordinary work that he has done, culminating in Inter’s 19th top-flight title. Antonio Conte will forever remain a part of our club’s history,” Inter Milan said in an official statement.


As a result of this announcement, Conte’s two-year stay at the club has come to an end. Under his reign, Inter Milan won the Serie A title for the first time for over a decade.

Even after winning the Serie A title in the 2020-21 season, the club has decided to let the 51-year-old Conte go.

Earlier this year, Inter Milan’s majority owners Suning Holdings Group and club chairman Steven Zhang had hinted towards a financial overhaul in the team’s operations, reported Goal.com.

It is believed that Conte was adamant in keeping the nucleus of the side unchanged with deals for players like Romelu Lukaku considered an essential priority.

However, the top management refused to offer or guarantee such assurances leading to several no-shows for media conferences by the coach.

Conte is expected to be handed a payout of USD 7.9 million to cover the remainder of his contract.

  • Follow Us :
  • Tags
  • Antonio Conte
  • Inter Milan
  • Italian club
  • Italy

Related News

  • Hyderabad sailors make history at International Cadet Class World Championships

    Hyderabad sailors make history at International Cadet Class World Championships

  • Spain to impose temporary border checks on arrivals from Italy

    Spain to impose temporary border checks on arrivals from Italy

  • Scotland hammer debutants Italy by 73 runs in T20 World Cup Group C opener

    Scotland hammer debutants Italy by 73 runs in T20 World Cup Group C opener

  • Italy not at T20 World Cup to ‘make up the numbers’, says captain Wayne Madsen

    Italy not at T20 World Cup to ‘make up the numbers’, says captain Wayne Madsen

Latest News

  • Knight Chess Academy to host Independence Day Chess Cup 2026

    3 minutes ago
  • Four UTT National Ranking TT titles decided in Kanpur

    6 minutes ago
  • Hyderabad sees seasonal surge in viral fevers, flu-like illnesses amid wet weather

    10 minutes ago
  • Mohan Bhagwat inaugurates RSS coordination meeting in Visakhapatnam

    10 minutes ago
  • Tamil Nadu MLAs to get government vehicles, Rs one lakh allowance

    13 minutes ago
  • Hyderabad drug case: Three alleged peddlers arrested, 16 consumers detained

    15 minutes ago
  • Supreme Court seeks steps taken to reform NTA

    16 minutes ago
  • CJP founder urges PM CARES Fund use for rural school infrastructure

    19 minutes ago

company

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

business

  • Subscribe

telangana today

  • Telangana
  • Hyderabad
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Andhra Pradesh
  • Science & Tech
  • Sport

follow us

  • Telangana Today Telangana Today
Telangana Today Telangana Today

© Copyrights 2024 TELANGANA PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. All rights reserved. Powered by Veegam