Monday, January 24, 2022
TelanganaMan and his son electrocuted in Kothagudem

Man and his son electrocuted in Kothagudem

Published: 7th Dec 2021 1:11 pm

Kothagudem: A man and his son were electrocuted when they fell into an electric trap at Ranguvarigudem village in Dammapet mandal in the district on Tuesday.

- Advertisement -

According to police, the deceased Podduturi Daniel (43) along with his son P Balu (21) and brother Vijay of the village went out in search of their missing cattle during the wee hours of the day.

They accidentally stepped on electric traps set up by unidentified hunters to hunt wild boar at a mango orchard on the outskirts of the village. Daniel and Balu died on the spot. Vijay who suffered electric shock was shifted to Aswaraopet Government Hospital for treatment.

Inspector of Police Upendra Rao, SI, Venkat Raju visited the spot, booked a case in connection with the incident and launched a probe into it. The local FRO Srinivas Rao also visited the spot and took up investigation into the incident.


Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.
Click to follow Telangana Today Facebook page and Twitter .

Also Read

- Advertisement -

Latest News

- Advertisement -