Tuesday, Aug 18, 2026
English News
  • Hyderabad
  • Telangana
  • AP News
  • India
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sport
  • Science and Tech
  • Business
  • Rewind
  • ...
    • NRI
    • View Point
    • cartoon
    • My Space
    • Education Today
    • Reviews
    • Property
    • Lifestyle
E-Paper
  • NRI
  • View Point
  • cartoon
  • My Space
  • Reviews
  • Education Today
  • Property
  • Lifestyle
Home | Entertainment | Mokshagnas Simba Shelved Or Postponed

Mokshagna’s “Simba” shelved or postponed?

Meanwhile, no official statement has been released from the 'Simba' team so far.

By Pratyusha sista
Published Date - 5 December 2024, 09:20 PM
Mokshagna’s “Simba” shelved or postponed?
Nandamuri Mokshagna
whatsapp facebook twitter telegram

Hyderabad: The official launch of Nandamuri Mokshagna‘s debut film ‘Simba’ with Prasanth Varma as the director was scheduled for Thursday. However, for reasons unknown the event was canceled at the last moment.

According to sources, Nara Lokesh, who was supposed to be the chief guest at the launch event, was reportedly informed about the cancellation in the last minute.


With the last-minute cancellation of the launch, rumor mills have been abuzz with speculations over the project being postponed or even shelved completely.

Meanwhile, no official statement has been released from the ‘Simba’ team so far.

Sparking flutter over ‘Simba’, Balakrishna’s announcement of ‘Aditya 999 Max’, a sequel to his iconic film ‘Aditya 369’, has added fuel to the fire. Is Balakrishna be planning the sequel as Mokshagna’s debut film instead of Simba?

Uncertainty surrounding Simba continues to raise questions. Will there be an official update soon? Or is there a twist in the tale for Mokshagna’s debut?

  • Follow Us :
  • Tags
  • Aditya 369
  • Aditya 999 Max
  • Balakrishna
  • Entertainmnent

Related News

  • Nandamuri Balakrishna undergoes surgery for torn quadriceps tendon

    Nandamuri Balakrishna undergoes surgery for torn quadriceps tendon

  • Opinion: Why Singeetham deserves Dadasaheb Phalke Award

    Opinion: Why Singeetham deserves Dadasaheb Phalke Award

  • I was not aware of Akhanda-2 ticket price hike, says Telangana Cinematography minister

    I was not aware of Akhanda-2 ticket price hike, says Telangana Cinematography minister

  • Hyderabad: CV Anand clarifies emoji reply controversy involving Balakrishna

    Hyderabad: CV Anand clarifies emoji reply controversy involving Balakrishna

Latest News

  • TGSRTC revises bus routes around KBR Park amid traffic curbs

    4 minutes ago
  • Delhi HC allows JNU to continue postgraduate admissions amid deprivation points challenge

    4 minutes ago
  • Maanaveeya Development and Finance donates EVs to Hyderabad zoo

    8 minutes ago
  • Veeranari Chakali Ilamma Women’s University faces financial crisis

    14 minutes ago
  • Meta shows greater sensitivity to CSAM after Centre’s intervention: Sources

    18 minutes ago
  • Two rice millers arrested for defaulting on CMR worth Rs 24.18 crore in Peddapalli

    21 minutes ago
  • 46 Manipur militants, including four women cadres, surrender with 20 weapons

    34 minutes ago
  • CJP accuses Centre of delaying action on FIR withdrawal

    39 minutes ago

company

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

business

  • Subscribe

telangana today

  • Telangana
  • Hyderabad
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Andhra Pradesh
  • Science & Tech
  • Sport

follow us

  • Telangana Today Telangana Today
Telangana Today Telangana Today

© Copyrights 2024 TELANGANA PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. All rights reserved. Powered by Veegam