Friday, Aug 21, 2026
English News
  • Hyderabad
  • Telangana
  • AP News
  • India
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sport
  • Science and Tech
  • Business
  • Rewind
  • ...
    • NRI
    • View Point
    • cartoon
    • My Space
    • Education Today
    • Reviews
    • Property
    • Lifestyle
E-Paper
  • NRI
  • View Point
  • cartoon
  • My Space
  • Reviews
  • Education Today
  • Property
  • Lifestyle
Home | Entertainment | Salman Khan Reacts To Distress Caused By Heavy Security Deployment

Salman Khan reacts to distress caused by heavy security deployment

Ahead of the release of ‘Sikandar’, Salman spoke with the media at a five-star property in the Bandra area of Mumbai and agreed that on some days, moving with security does become a problem for him. The actor also said that he is not afraid of the threats, and has left it to God to look after him and safety

By IANS
Published Date - 27 March 2025, 01:50 PM
Salman Khan reacts to distress caused by heavy security deployment
Salman Khan
whatsapp facebook twitter telegram

Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, who is gearing up for his upcoming movie ‘Sikandar’, has reacted to the distress caused by the heavy security that he moves around with.

The actor has been on the radar of jailed gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, who wants to avenge the alleged hunting of the black buck by the superstar in the 1990s.


Ahead of the release of ‘Sikandar’, Salman spoke with the media at a five-star property in the Bandra area of Mumbai and agreed that on some days, moving with security does become a problem for him. The actor also said that he is not afraid of the threats, and has left it to God to look after him and safety.

The actor told the media, “Bhagwan, Allah sab unpar hai. Jitni umar likhi hai, utni likhi hai. Bas yahi hai (It’s all up to God, Allah. What is written is written. That’s all). Sometimes, having to move around with so many people becomes a problem”.

Bishnoi, who gained national attention after the murder of Punjabi star Sidhu Moose Wala in 2022, has openly given threats to Salman for his alleged involvement in the black buck hunting case during the shoot of ‘Hum Saath – Saath Hain. ’

Last year, two men on a bike fired multiple shots outside the actor’s residence, Galaxy Apartments in the Bandra area of Mumbai. The investigation later revealed that the shooting was aimed at intimidating the actor and was carried out on the instructions of Lawrence Bishnoi. The Bishnoi community considers blackbucks to be sacred, and the actor’s alleged involvement has enraged the gangster, who has revenge on his mind.

Last year, in October, The NCP (Ajit Pawar) politician Baba Siddique, who was Salman’s dear friend, was gunned down by three assailants near his house in Mumbai. The Lawrence Bishnoi gang claimed responsibility for the murder. After the incident, Salman’s security was beefed up, and the balcony of his house was also been covered with bullet-proof glass.

  • Follow Us :
  • Tags
  • Bollywood
  • Entertainment News
  • Mumbai
  • Salman Khan

Related News

  • Maharashtra taxi, auto drivers face Marathi language test by RTOs

    Maharashtra taxi, auto drivers face Marathi language test by RTOs

  • Sunita Ahuja arrives at Bandra Court amidst ugly spat with Govinda

    Sunita Ahuja arrives at Bandra Court amidst ugly spat with Govinda

  • Kiara Advani on ‘Toxic’: This one taught me to be comfortable with the unfamiliar

    Kiara Advani on ‘Toxic’: This one taught me to be comfortable with the unfamiliar

  • Marathi language rule: Action begins against non-compliant auto, taxi drivers in Maharashtra

    Marathi language rule: Action begins against non-compliant auto, taxi drivers in Maharashtra

Latest News

  • NTA defends Rs 200 answer key challenge fee, says it benefits all candidates

    2 hours ago
  • Magnitude 6.7 earthquake strikes southern Peru; no damage reported

    2 hours ago
  • Iran accuses US of ‘economic war’ as Trump threatens tougher sanctions

    2 hours ago
  • Opinion: Section 22-A and Right to Property

    3 hours ago
  • Houthis claim drone attacks on Saudi airport, Aramco facility

    3 hours ago
  • Editorial: Trump’s tariff tantrums fail to dent India’s exports

    4 hours ago
  • India U-20 held to 0-0 draw by Yemen in friendly

    4 hours ago
  • East Bengal women smash 12-0 record win in AFC Women’s Champions League

    4 hours ago

company

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

business

  • Subscribe

telangana today

  • Telangana
  • Hyderabad
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Andhra Pradesh
  • Science & Tech
  • Sport

follow us

  • Telangana Today Telangana Today
Telangana Today Telangana Today

© Copyrights 2024 TELANGANA PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. All rights reserved. Powered by Veegam