Monday, May 18, 2026
English News
  • Hyderabad
  • Telangana
  • AP News
  • India
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sport
  • Science and Tech
  • Business
  • Rewind
  • ...
    • NRI
    • View Point
    • cartoon
    • My Space
    • Education Today
    • Reviews
    • Property
    • Lifestyle
E-Paper
  • NRI
  • View Point
  • cartoon
  • My Space
  • Reviews
  • Education Today
  • Property
  • Lifestyle
Home | Entertainment | Sharam Nahi Aati Sunny Deol Lashes Out At Media Outside His Home

‘Sharam nahi aati’: Sunny Deol lashes out at media outside his home

Sunny Deol lashed out at media outside his Juhu home for invading family privacy amid rumours about his father Dharmendra’s health. The family condemned false death reports, urged restraint, and confirmed the 89-year-old actor was discharged and recovering at home

By Anupama Chakraborthy
Published Date - 13 November 2025, 12:17 PM
‘Sharam nahi aati’: Sunny Deol lashes out at media outside his home
whatsapp facebook twitter telegram

Mumbai: Upset with the relentless media spotlight on his ailing father Dharmendra and the family, an irate Sunny Deol on Thursday sharply pulled up media personnel stationed outside the Deol home.

His outburst against the relentless media attention follows the family’s repeated requests for privacy and a leaked video purportedly showing them grieving at the bedside of an ailing Dharmendra. On Wednesday, the veteran star was discharged from hospital and taken home.


A day earlier, several media reports falsely claimed that the “Sholay” star had passed away.

In a video circulating on social media, Deol is seen stepping out of his Juhu home and reprimanding the media.

“Aap logo ko sharam aani chahiye. Aapke ghar mein maa-baap hai, aapke bachche hai. Aur wo dekh c***** ki tarah video kar ja rahe ho. Sharam nahi aati (You all should be ashamed. You have parents and children at home too. And here you are filming like this. Don’t you feel any shame?),” the 68-year-old told the paparazzi.

Dharmendra, 89, left the Breach Candy hospital in south Mumbai early Wednesday morning, days after being admitted for tests. His treating doctor, Dr Pratit Samdani, said the veteran star would continue recovery at home as decided by the family.

In a statement, the family urged the media and the public to avoid speculation and respect the veteran actor’s privacy.

“We appreciate everyone’s love, prayers and good wishes for his continued recovery… Please respect him because he loves you,” the family said through Deol’s PR representative.

On Tuesday, as rumours swirled that he had died and condolences started pouring in, daughter Esha Deol and wife Hema Malini condemned “irresponsible” media behaviour and clarified that the actor was stable and responding to treatment.

Over the past two days, media crews had been stationed outside both the hospital and the Deol residence.

  • Follow Us :
  • Tags
  • Breach Candy Hospital
  • Dharmendra
  • Hema Malini
  • Mumbai

Related News

  • CBI searches 7 premises in Reliance communications fraud case

    CBI searches 7 premises in Reliance communications fraud case

  • Term Insurance vs Whole Life Insurance: Which One Should You Pick

    Term Insurance vs Whole Life Insurance: Which One Should You Pick

  • Aadhaar fraud case rocks luxury hotel stay in Mumbai

    Aadhaar fraud case rocks luxury hotel stay in Mumbai

  • Piyush Goyal distributes maternal nutrition kits in Mumbai

    Piyush Goyal distributes maternal nutrition kits in Mumbai

Latest News

  • Former Rajya Sabha member Santosh to speak at IIM Bangalore Climate Innovation Summit

    31 seconds ago
  • Man held in Hyderabad for selling oxytocin injections

    3 mins ago
  • TN government transfers over 10 IAS officers in major reshuffle

    5 mins ago
  • Couple killed in car-bike collision on NH 44 in Adilabad

    6 mins ago
  • BJP State president Ramchander Rao defends Bandi Sanjay, alleges political targeting by BRS

    9 mins ago
  • Complaint filed against Maha News over broadcasts targeting RS Praveen Kumar’s family

    11 mins ago
  • India to continue Russian oil imports despite US sanctions waiver expiry

    18 mins ago
  • Arvind stokes controversy over Modi’s ‘Mujh Se Hi Jodo’ remark in Telangana

    20 mins ago

company

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

business

  • Subscribe

telangana today

  • Telangana
  • Hyderabad
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Andhra Pradesh
  • Science & Tech
  • Sport

follow us

  • Telangana Today Telangana Today
Telangana Today Telangana Today

© Copyrights 2024 TELANGANA PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. All rights reserved. Powered by Veegam