-
The Supreme Court will hear petitions seeking a court-monitored probe into alleged financial irregularities in donations managed by the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust. The pleas seek forensic audits, record preservation, greater transparency, and transfer of the investigation to the CBI
-
Ram Mandir Construction Committee Chairman Nripendra Misra clarified that appointing a CEO will not alter the temple trust's supremacy. He emphasized that administration will focus purely on devotees, dismissing concerns of declining footfall amid the donation row
-
Ram Mandir Construction Committee Chairman Nripendra Misra said devotees continue visiting the Ayodhya temple despite the donation theft controversy. He termed the incident regrettable, assured stronger safeguards, and said most construction work inside the temple complex is expected to finish by August 15
-
The Congress questioned Prime Minister Narendra Modi's silence on the alleged embezzlement of Ram Temple donations, demanding a Supreme Court-monitored probe, forensic audit and strict action. The BJP said guilty persons would not be spared and accused the opposition of politicising the issue
-
AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal announced a nationwide signature campaign demanding strict punishment for those allegedly involved in Ram Temple donation theft during a Sundarkand recital in Delhi. BJP criticised the event as a political gimmick aimed at influencing voters ahead of elections
-
UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath demanded an apology from the Samajwadi Party and Congress, alleging they allowed namaz at Ayodhya’s Hanumangarhi temple complex in 2003. He accused the opposition of historically blocking development and disrespecting the Hindu faith
-
The Supreme Court will hear a batch of petitions on July 13 seeking a time-bound CBI probe and CAG forensic audit into alleged donation embezzlement at the Ayodhya Ram temple trust, challenging the current state-level SIT investigation
-
Local businesses in Ayodhya are facing a steep downturn following the Ram Temple donation controversy. Vendors report daily visitor numbers have fallen from five lakh to under one lakh, as police seek custody of three individuals over cash thefts
-
A preliminary SIT report has named clerk Avinash Shukla as the prime accused in a 40-day donation theft racket at Ayodhya's Ram Temple. Investigators cited viral CCTV footage, financial irregularities, and over ₹79 lakh in total recoveries
-
A preliminary SIT report identified Avinash Shukla as the prime accused in the alleged Ram Temple donation theft case, linking him to nearly 70 thefts over 40 days. Investigators cited CCTV footage, cash recoveries, financial records and witness statements as key evidence
-
Three accused in the alleged Ram Temple donation theft case in Ayodhya were taken into police custody for 24-hour interrogation after a court order. The SIT investigation has so far led to eight arrests and is examining suspected thefts and security lapses
-
The Ram temple trust accepted the resignations of general secretary Champat Rai and trustee Anil Mishra following the donation embezzlement controversy. It appointed Krishna Mohan as interim general secretary and formed a panel to identify a CEO while pledging greater transparency and accountability
-
Ahead of the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust meeting, Ayodhya saints called for transparency and greater engagement with seers. Others expressed confidence in the Trust's decisions as it deliberated on the SIT report into donation irregularities and key resignations
-
Ayodhya saints have called for transparency and greater inclusion ahead of a crucial Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust meeting. The body is set to deliberate on an SIT report investigating alleged financial irregularities and recent high-level resignations
-
The Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust will meet on Monday to discuss key administrative matters, including the resignations of Champat Rai and Anil Mishra, while reviewing developments in the ongoing investigation into the alleged donation embezzlement case
-
Senior Congress leader Ashok Gehlot on Sunday claimed that widespread public anger over the alleged theft of donations at the Ayodhya Ram Temple will lead to the NDA government's downfall, calling the issue a massive nationwide concern
-
Alok Kumar urged opposition leaders to assist the investigation into the alleged Ram Mandir donation misappropriation case by providing evidence for their claims. He said the Uttar Pradesh government is committed to uncovering the truth
-
Jairam Ramesh accused the BJP-RSS of orchestrating a major donation embezzlement scam linked to the Ram Mandir, demanding a Supreme Court-monitored probe while criticising the silence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Amit Shah
-
The Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust will meet on Monday to discuss the preliminary SIT report on the donation theft case, consider a CEO post for temple administration, and review resignations, financial statements and other key matters
-
Ayodhya's seer community has strongly backed Ram Mandir Trust General Secretary Champat Rai, calling allegations against him baseless. Ahead of a crucial July 6 Trust meeting, the seers urged authorities to reject his resignation while demanding transparency over donation safeguards