Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Andhra PradeshTelangana: RGUKT issues admission notification

Telangana: RGUKT issues admission notification

Published: 31st Jul 2021 7:08 pm

Hyderabad: Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Basar, on Saturday issued a notification for admissions into the six-year integrated BTech programme 2021.

- Advertisement -

The applicants should have passed SSC 2021 (Class X) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the governments of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.

Candidates should have appeared for the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) 2021 for all categories of seats except for the global category.

The admissions to 85 per cent of the total available seats will be reserved for local candidates i.e. Telangana students and remaining 15 per cent of the seats will be unreserved (admissions based on merit for both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students), as per the Presidential Order 371 Article D, the RGUKT said in a press release.

Candidates will be selected based on the merit in the TS POLYCET-2021 marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and following the rule of reservation of the State, it said.

A deprivation score will be added to the TS POLYCET 2021 marks of those applicants who studied in non-residential government schools including Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective of providing weightage to the socio-economically challenged students in the admission process, it said.

The online applications can be submitted from August 2 to 12 and the last date to submit a printout of the online application by post for special categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) is August 14. A selection list will be announced on August 18.

For more details, visit the university website www.rgukt.ac.in or http://admissions.rgukt.ac.in.


Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.

Click to follow Telangana Today Facebook page and Twitter .


 

Also Read

- Advertisement -

Latest News

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Telangana Today