Tuesday, Aug 18, 2026
English News
  • Hyderabad
  • Telangana
  • AP News
  • India
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sport
  • Science and Tech
  • Business
  • Rewind
  • ...
    • NRI
    • View Point
    • cartoon
    • My Space
    • Education Today
    • Reviews
    • Property
    • Lifestyle
E-Paper
  • NRI
  • View Point
  • cartoon
  • My Space
  • Reviews
  • Education Today
  • Property
  • Lifestyle
Home | World | Uae Condemns Irans Missile Drone Strikes Three Indians Wounded

UAE condemns Iran’s missile, drone strikes; Three Indians wounded

The United Arab Emirates’ Ministry of Defence reported that Iran launched ballistic missiles and UAVs targeting its territory, resulting in three moderate injuries. UAE air defence systems intercepted two missiles and three drones. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed that three Indian nationals were among the injured.

By IANS
Published Date - 8 May 2026, 10:08 PM
UAE condemns Iran’s missile, drone strikes; Three Indians wounded
whatsapp facebook twitter telegram

Abu Dhabi: The Ministry of Defence of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) stated on Friday that Iran has once again launched ballistic missiles and UAV’s on its territory. Condemning the attack, the ministry said that the UAE air defence systems engaged two ballistic missiles and three UAV’s that were launched from Iran.

It also mentioned that the attack resulted in three moderate injuries.


Earlier this week, the UAE’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that three Indian nationals were injured due to Iran’s attack on civilian sites and facilities.

The UAE called the actions of Iran an “unacceptable act of aggression” and a “direct threat to the UAE’s security, stability and territorial integrity”.

It said the attacks are in violation of the principles of international law and the Charter of the United Nations.

On Tuesday, Iran’s main military command, Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters, said that the country’s armed forces have carried out no missile or drone operation against the United Arab Emirates (UAE) over the past days, the semi-official Fars news agency reported.

Headquarters spokesman Ebrahim Zolfaghari made the announcement, stressing that if Iran had taken such actions, then the country “would announce it decisively and explicitly”.

He rejected a report by the UAE that accused Iran of launching drone and missile attacks against the country, calling on the UAE’s officials and statesmen not to let their country fall into the trap laid by the United States and Israel, Xinhua news agency reported.

Several countries around the world, including Japan, Ireland, Austria, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan, on Tuesday condemned the recent attack carried out by Iran on the UAE.

India’s Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) called the attack, which injured three Indian nationals, “unacceptable” and stated that New Delhi “continues to stand for dialogue and diplomacy” to deal with the situation in the Gulf, so that “peace and stability may be restored across West Asia”.

 

 

  • Follow Us :
  • Tags
  • ballistic missiles
  • Indian nationals
  • Iran Attacks
  • Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters

Related News

  • Houthis launch missile attack on Yemen’s Marib: Report

    Houthis launch missile attack on Yemen’s Marib: Report

  • ‘No ship can safely pass…’: Tehran rejects US claims on Strait of Hormuz

    ‘No ship can safely pass…’: Tehran rejects US claims on Strait of Hormuz

  • Indian coffee exports reach 140 countries in FY2025–26

    Indian coffee exports reach 140 countries in FY2025–26

  • Around two dozen Indians still serving in Russian Army, says Centre

    Around two dozen Indians still serving in Russian Army, says Centre

Latest News

  • US tech giant Meta steps up CSAM curbs in India

    4 minutes ago
  • East Bengal FC drawn with Al Hussein, Al Shorta and Al Seeb in AFC Champions League Two

    14 minutes ago
  • Vande Mataram row: We sang what Mahatma, Vajpayee sang, says Congress chief

    18 minutes ago
  • SC to form panel on police excesses against students during NEET protest

    37 minutes ago
  • Wanaparthy MLA Megha Reddy complains against Chinna Reddy, demands action

    46 minutes ago
  • Andhra Pradesh police launch hunt for shooting coach after family suicide

    48 minutes ago
  • I was a huge fan of Harbhajan, says Ashwin

    1 hour ago
  • History-sheeters’ infiltrated July 20 protest, 240 cops injured: Delhi Police tells SC

    1 hour ago

company

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

business

  • Subscribe

telangana today

  • Telangana
  • Hyderabad
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Andhra Pradesh
  • Science & Tech
  • Sport

follow us

  • Telangana Today Telangana Today
Telangana Today
Telangana Today

© Copyrights 2024 TELANGANA PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. All rights reserved. Powered by Veegam