Hyderabad: You want to wish your friend Happy Birthday but want to personalize the wish with your photo on WhatsApp? Then fret not, because the messaging app has introduced a new feature wherein one can customize stickers as per their requirement.
Currently available only for web and desktop users, these stickers can be made by cropping a photo into a sticker and adding emojis or words. While the stickers were launched way back in 2018 and have been one of the most popular features on the platform, the new feature might give more personalization capability to users.
“To use Sticker Maker, download the latest version of WhatsApp for Web or Desktop, from a chat window select the attachments icon, then the Sticker icon, and from there, you can upload a photo and make your own magic,” the firm said in a statement.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how one can use the customized sticker.
· For starters one would need the latest version of WhatsApp Web.
· Once you open WhatsApp Web, open any chat window
· Then press the attachment icon and choose the option of Stickers
· Once the file explorer window opens, choose an image that you need to convert into a Sticker
· After the image has been chosen, one needs to crop out the image and then add an emoji or type any text as per their needs.
· One can save the sticker by long pressing on the sticker.
WhatsApp recently introduced two new safety features ‘Flash Calls’ and ‘Message Level Reporting’ for users in India.
Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.