Hyderabad: A fire broke out in a mattress making unit at Mansoorabad in LB Nagar on Tuesday night. No casualties were reported. Officials suspect a short circuit could have led to the fire.
Local residents noticed fire and thick smoke from the unit, which is surrounded by residential colonies, and alerted the fire department and police immediately. Two fire engines were rushed to the spot and after over an hour of firefighting by the fire personnel, doused the fire. The LB Nagar police are investigating.
Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.