According to police, the deceased, Bonagiri Santhosh was arranging electric wires to catch fish, but he accidentally came in contact with live electric wires and died on the spot
Peddapalli: A 26-year-old fisherman identified as Bonagiri Santhosh was electrocuted in Maneruvagu near Adavisrirampur of Mutharam madal on Friday evening.
According to police, Santhosh was arranging electric wires in Maneruvagu to catch fish. However, he accidentally came in contact with live electric wires and died on the spot.
Knowing about the incident, Manthani CI G Satish, Mutharam SI Bethi Ramulu, trainee SI Thirupathi visited the spot.
Based on the complaint by family members, police registered a case and were investigating.
Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.