Monday, January 17, 2022

Electrocuted

Boy electrocuted, two others injured while flying kites in Sangareddy

Sangareddy: One of the three boys, who suffered severe burns when they came in contact with live electric wires while flying kites in Narayankhed...

26-year-old electrocuted in Kothagudem

Kothagudem: A youth was electrocuted when he accidentally came in contact with live electric wires in Cherla mandal in the district on Tuesday. According to...

Teenager accidentally electrocuted in Hayathnagar

Hyderabad: A teenager was electrocuted after he came in contact with a live electric wire in an attempt to pick up his slipper which...

Woman electrocuted in Asifabad

Kumram Bheem Asifabad: A 35-year-old woman was electrocuted as she came in contact with a live wire while she was cutting grass for cattle...

Farmer dies of electrocution in Mancherial

Mancherial: A 62-year-old farmer died of electrocution when he came in contact with a pipe through which electricity was passing while he was operating...

Telangana: Two persons electrocuted as they trip on electric wire traps in forest

Kothagudem: Two hunters were electrocuted when they came in contact with live electric wire traps set up to kill wild animals in the forests...

Telangana: Farmer electrocuted in Rajanna-Sircilla

According to police, Sura Sathaiah died on the spot when he switched on an agriculture pump set to supply water to standing crops.

Fisherman electrocuted in Peddapalli

According to police, the deceased, Bonagiri Santhosh was arranging electric wires to catch fish, but he accidentally came in contact with live electric wires and died on the spot

Man electrocuted at construction site in Hyderabad

Hyderabad: A man was electrocuted while working at a construction site at Karmanghat in Saroornagar here on Wednesday night. He is suspected to have...

Farmer electrocuted in Suryapet

Anathula Mallaiah (52), a farmer, was trying to cross a stream in his bullock cart when he got electrocuted

Telangana: Six buffaloes electrocuted in Peddapalli

According to locals, a 33/11 kw electric wire passing through the village snapped and fell on the ground following rains coupled with heavy winds.

Telangana: Boy electrocuted in Peddapalli

According to villagers, Manohar touched an iron wire tied in front of his house to dry clothes that came in contact with a live wire.

Two electrocuted in Jangaon

The deceased were identified as Anananthoju Swathi (37) and Anananthoju Uday Chary (26).

Two electrocuted in Mancherial, Asifabad

Shankar was electrocuted when he tried to catch fish using an electric wire in an agricultural well on the outskirts of the village.

Man electrocuted in Hyderabad

The victim, N Praveen Kumar (38), a private employee, was attempting to remove a basket which got tangled in the live electric wire passing in front of his house, when he received an electric shock

Latest News

- Advertisement -