Hyderabad: The Board of Intermediate Education has set up a panel of psychiatrists/clinical pyschologists to provide assistance for intermediate students facing problems of stress, exam fear and related issues.
These consultants will be available on telephone and students having problems in controlling stress and related issues can avail their services by calling them up. These services are free for the intermediat students.
The panel of experts include:
- Dr Mazhar Ali, Senior Psychiatrist, Ph. 9154951977
- Dr Rajini, Clinical Psychologist, Ph. 9154951695
- P Jawaharlal Nehru, Clinical Psychologist, Ph. 9154951699
- S Sreelatha, Clinical Psychologist, Ph.9154951703
- Sailaja Pisapati, Clinical Psychologist, Ph. 9154951706
- Anupama Guttimdeevi, Clinical Psychologist, Ph.9154951687
- Dr Anita Are, Clinical Psychologist, Ph.9154951704
Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.