Friday, Aug 21, 2026
English News
  • Hyderabad
  • Telangana
  • AP News
  • India
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sport
  • Science and Tech
  • Business
  • Rewind
  • ...
    • NRI
    • View Point
    • cartoon
    • My Space
    • Education Today
    • Reviews
    • Property
    • Lifestyle
E-Paper
  • NRI
  • View Point
  • cartoon
  • My Space
  • Reviews
  • Education Today
  • Property
  • Lifestyle
Home | Entertainment | Lady Whistledown Confirms Bridgerton Is Returning With Seasons 3 4

Lady Whistledown confirms ‘Bridgerton’ is returning with seasons 3, 4

The fans of the show have been on their toes since the streamer giant announced in January that 'Bridgerton' is coming back for season two, with the cast expected to return to production in the spring of 2021.

By ANI
Published Date - 14 April 2021, 12:05 PM
Lady Whistledown confirms ‘Bridgerton’ is returning with seasons 3, 4
whatsapp facebook twitter telegram

Washington: All the ‘Bridgerton’ fans have a reason to rejoice as months after Netflix announced the show is returning for season two, Lady Whistledown, on Tuesday revealed that the drama has been renewed for seasons three and four as well.

The fans of the show have been on their toes since the streamer giant announced in January that ‘Bridgerton’ is coming back for season two, with the cast expected to return to production in the spring of 2021.


Now piquing the interests of all the fans, Lady Whistledown took to her Instagram handle to announce that not for only season two, the highly popular series on Netflix will also be renewed for seasons three and four.

However, while sharing “the most joyous of news” with her dear readers, Whistledown did not disclose any details or dates. But, she hinted that she would have a lot to write about. As she penned in a post shared by Shondaland’s Instagram account, “This author shall have to purchase more ink…”, according to E! News.

Netflix has already announced in January that just like in the Julia Quinn books, the upcoming chapter will focus on Anthony Bridgerton (played by Jonathan Bailey).

While Bailey didn’t reveal too much about the upcoming season, he did drop one hint. “I’ll say this,” he told the magazine. “Watch out for bees.”

Earlier this month, the show hogged headlines when Lady Whistledown announced that the show’s lead man Rege Jean Page who played the Duke of Hastings will be leaving the show post-season one. This disheartening news for all the fans was also shared by the series official social media handles.

E! News reported that Jonathan Bailey who played Anthony Bridgerton is the show indicated that several new characters will be introduced in the second season. Charithra Chandran, for instance, will play Edwina Sharma, and Simone Ashley will portray Kate Sharma. Shelley Conn, Calam Lynch and Rupert Young are also joining the cast as Mary Sharma, Theo Sharpe and Jack, respectively.

Some of the show’s stars, other than Rege Jean Page, however, will not be returning in the upcoming seasons.

  • Follow Us :
  • Tags
  • Bridgerton
  • Lady Whistledown
  • Netflix
  • US

Related News

  • Trump threatens to bomb Oman amid Iran talks over Strait of Hormuz

    Trump threatens to bomb Oman amid Iran talks over Strait of Hormuz

  • Pierce Brosnan to feature in ‘Extraction 3’ alongside Chris Hemsworth

    Pierce Brosnan to feature in ‘Extraction 3’ alongside Chris Hemsworth

  • Iran’s president says peace MoU with US advanced with ‘dignity, power’

    Iran’s president says peace MoU with US advanced with ‘dignity, power’

  • Trump claims historic fall in US violent crime

    Trump claims historic fall in US violent crime

Latest News

  • BRS demands cancellation of PM Ekta Mall tender, seeks CBI and CAG probe

    44 seconds ago
  • FIR booked over alleged misuse of HMWSSB name and logo in Hyderabad

    3 minutes ago
  • Vivaan Dave beats Atharva Nawarange to win UTT National Ranking Table Tennis title in Kanpur

    6 minutes ago
  • Telangana swimmer Suhas Preetham wins gold in 50m backstroke at Junior Nationals

    4 minutes ago
  • Telangana polytechnic staff boycott talks with govt over merger with YISU

    11 minutes ago
  • HCA C-Division league: Five centuries highlight high-scoring cricket action in Hyderabad

    18 minutes ago
  • Wanaparthy MLA Megha Reddy demands suspension of Chinna Reddy

    8 minutes ago
  • Student unions oppose plan to shift Kothagudem BC Gurukul to Thorrur

    35 minutes ago

company

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

business

  • Subscribe

telangana today

  • Telangana
  • Hyderabad
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Andhra Pradesh
  • Science & Tech
  • Sport

follow us

  • Telangana Today Telangana Today
Telangana Today Telangana Today

© Copyrights 2024 TELANGANA PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. All rights reserved. Powered by Veegam