Thursday, September 16, 2021
HyderabadMan electrocuted at construction site in Hyderabad

Man electrocuted at construction site in Hyderabad

Published: 5th Aug 2021 8:08 pm

Hyderabad: A man was electrocuted while working at a construction site at Karmanghat in Saroornagar here on Wednesday night. He is suspected to have accidentally come into contact with a live electric wire, police said.

- Advertisement -

According to the police, the victim Saidulu was trying to tie flex banners on the instructions of one Nagendra at the latter’s grocery store, when the incident occurred. “While tying the banner, the iron rod came into contact with the high tension wire passing by the shop. He suffered an electric shock and fell on the ground. He was immediately shifted to a nearby hospital, where doctors declared him dead,” police said.

The Saroornagar police are investigating. The body was shifted to the Osmania General Hospital for autopsy.

 

Also Read

- Advertisement -

Latest News

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Telangana Today