Sunday, Aug 23, 2026
English News
  • Hyderabad
  • Telangana
  • AP News
  • India
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sport
  • Science and Tech
  • Business
  • Rewind
  • ...
    • NRI
    • View Point
    • cartoon
    • My Space
    • Education Today
    • Reviews
    • Property
    • Lifestyle
E-Paper
  • NRI
  • View Point
  • cartoon
  • My Space
  • Reviews
  • Education Today
  • Property
  • Lifestyle
Home | Sport | No Directive From Centre On Ipl Says Dhumal

No directive from Centre on IPL, says Dhumal

There were serious doubts whether the IPL will be on given the latest developments across the border and also the heightened security measures and critical advisories to the general public across India

By Telangana Today
Published Date - 8 May 2025, 09:21 AM
No directive from Centre on IPL, says Dhumal
whatsapp facebook twitter telegram

HYDERABAD: The high-profile IPL will continue despite the on-going warlike situation with Pakistan in the wake of the recent terror attack on Indian tourists in Pahalgam (Jammu and Kashmir).

There were serious doubts whether the IPL will be on given the latest developments across the border and also the heightened security measures and critical advisories to the general public across India.


“We will abide by the Indian government advisory,” IPL chairman Arun Dhumal informed ESPNcricinfo.

The BCCI official confirmed that there had been no directive issued by the government.

Dhumal said the IPL operations team was coordinating with the concerned government agencies to figure out how to get teams in and out of Dharamshala.

PBKS have been based in Dharamshala since last week and won their most recent home game against Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) on Sunday.

Asked whether there was a possibility of shifting the May 11 match between PBKS and MI elsewhere, Dhumal said the IPL team was “working on the logistics” and if there was any “alternate planning” needed, they would be prepared.

  • Follow Us :
  • Tags
  • Arun Dhumal
  • BCCI (Board of Control for Cricket in India)
  • Indian Premier League (IPL)
  • Pahalgam terror attack

Related News

  • Operation Sindoor sent global message of India’s resolve to protect citizens: Rajnath

    Operation Sindoor sent global message of India’s resolve to protect citizens: Rajnath

  • NIA court issues warrant against Hafiz Saeed in Pahalgam terror attack case

    NIA court issues warrant against Hafiz Saeed in Pahalgam terror attack case

  • The Page-McIntyre system explained: Why IPL’s top two teams often reach the final

    The Page-McIntyre system explained: Why IPL’s top two teams often reach the final

  • US GoPro shipped to China traced to Lashkar terrorists, NIA ascertaining supply chain: Officials

    US GoPro shipped to China traced to Lashkar terrorists, NIA ascertaining supply chain: Officials

Latest News

  • Telangana Special Police constable assaulted by cop, civilians in Warangal; video goes viral

    1 hour ago
  • Congress MLAs demand apology; Konda Surekha distances herself from daughter’s remarks

    7 hours ago
  • Rewind: The SIR Shake-up—how electoral rolls changed across States

    7 hours ago
  • Dozens abducted from mosque in Nigeria’s Niger state

    7 hours ago
  • Maha: Case filed against Abhijeet Dipke for allegedly entering Latur school

    8 hours ago
  • MV Ocean‑Winner cargo ship sinks off Odisha coast, rescue op underway

    8 hours ago
  • NIA raids 10 locations in J&K in cross-border terror probe

    8 hours ago
  • Drunk TSSP Constable thrashed for creating nuisance in Warangal

    8 hours ago

company

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

business

  • Subscribe

telangana today

  • Telangana
  • Hyderabad
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Andhra Pradesh
  • Science & Tech
  • Sport

follow us

  • Telangana Today Telangana Today
Telangana Today Telangana Today

© Copyrights 2024 TELANGANA PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. All rights reserved. Powered by Veegam