Sunday, Sep 25, 2022
Science and Tech
Two electrocuted in Mancherial, Asifabad
Shankar was electrocuted when he tried to catch fish using an electric wire in an agricultural well on the outskirts of the village.
Telangana: Youth electrocuted in Vemulawada
The deceased was identified as Mohammed Samran, Son of Mohammad Ahmad, a resident of Rudravaram of Vemulawada Mandal.
Man dies after electric wire falls on him during rains in Hyderabad
The man, identified as Mohd. Mustafa, was on his way home on his bike in the rain when the incident occurred.
Google likely not to change Pixel 7 series prices
14 mins ago
Every fifth person in Uttar Pradesh is overweight
22 mins ago
Prabhas remembers late uncle Krishnam Raju in latest video
24 mins ago
Elon Musk allowed to make a case regarding Twitter’s payment to Zatko
25 mins ago
Sharmila disputes KT Rama Rao’s claims on insurance to farmers
27 mins ago
Mozilla challenges anti-market practices of Google, Apple, Microsoft
29 mins ago
Formula E car unveiled at Durgam Cheruvu Cable Stay Bridge
2 hours ago
Hyderabad: Robbers snatch Rs. 6 lakh from businessman at Santoshnagar
2 hours ago