-
Israeli airstrikes killed at least 23 Palestinians across Gaza on Saturday, according to hospitals, despite an ongoing ceasefire with Hamas. The attacks came a day before the Rafah border crossing is set to reopen, highlighting continued violence as negotiations move into a second phase.
-
Israeli strikes killed 32 people in Gaza overnight, including families in their homes, as Netanyahu vowed to continue the war despite global calls for a ceasefire. Humanitarian conditions are collapsing, with hospitals shutting down and aid blocked from northern Gaza.
-
Thousands mourned Iranian commanders killed in the 12-day war with Israel, including top generals Salami and Hajizadeh. Iran fired 550 missiles; Israel struck nuclear sites. Khamenei remains mostly absent, issuing warnings post-war. A ceasefire was declared after over 1,000 deaths
-
Israeli airstrikes killed at least 34 people in Gaza amid worsening humanitarian conditions. With ceasefire hopes rising, US and Israeli officials plan talks. Hostage issues, food shortages, and civilian suffering persist, while both Hamas and Netanyahu remain at odds over war's end
-
Israel renewed its offensive in March after ending a ceasefire with Hamas. It has vowed to seize control of Gaza and keep fighting until Hamas is destroyed or disarmed, and until it returns the remaining 58 hostages
-
The strike on the school in northern Gaza also wounded more than 55 people
-
Israel has launched another major offensive in the territory in recent days, saying it aims to return dozens of hostages held by Hamas and destroy the militant group
-
The widespread attacks across northern Gaza come as Trump finishes his visit to Gulf states but not Israel. There had been widespread hope that Trump's regional visit could usher in a ceasefire deal or renewal of humanitarian aid to Gaza
-
At least five children and four women were among those killed in the strike on a school in the Jabaliya area
-
In a statement, the military on Wednesday claimed all of them were "terror targets."
-
Iran-backed rebels in Yemen who are allied with Hamas meanwhile launched another missile at Israel, setting off air raid sirens
-
Two strikes in the central Gaza city of Deir al-Balah killed two women and their four children, who ranged in age from 1 month to 9 years old
-
The state-run National News Agency reported that an Israeli strike on the nearby town of Maarakeh killed three people. There were no reports of casualties in Tyre, where the Israeli military had issued evacuation warnings prior to the strikes.
-
It was not immediately clear if Nasrallah was at the site, and Hezbollah did not comment on the report
-
The recent fighting is "intolerable and presents an unacceptable risk of a broader regional escalation, says the joint statement
-
Military warns residents in southern and eastern Lebanon to evacuate ahead of its widening air campaign against Hezbollah
-
According to the Hamas-run Health Ministry, the building was sheltering thousands of displaced people
-
The nationalities of the dead fighters was not immediately know, the Britain-based monitor said.