Wednesday, Aug 19, 2026
English News
  • Hyderabad
  • Telangana
  • AP News
  • India
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sport
  • Science and Tech
  • Business
  • Rewind
  • ...
    • NRI
    • View Point
    • cartoon
    • My Space
    • Education Today
    • Reviews
    • Property
    • Lifestyle
E-Paper
  • NRI
  • View Point
  • cartoon
  • My Space
  • Reviews
  • Education Today
  • Property
  • Lifestyle
Home | World | Us Election Trump Says This Was His Best Campaign Indicates It May Be Last

US election: Trump says this was his best campaign; indicates it may be last

"I ran a great campaign. I think it was maybe the best of the three," he said on Tuesday at a polling station in Palm Beach, Florida, near his Mar-a-Lago home. He said that it would be "crazy," to think that he would not concede if the election was fair

By IANS
Published Date - 6 November 2024, 10:24 AM
US election: Trump says this was his best campaign; indicates it may be last
Republican candidate Donald Trump
whatsapp facebook twitter telegram

New York: After voting in the presidential election, Republican candidate Donald Trump has said that this was the best campaign he has run and indicated that it may be his last.

“I ran a great campaign. I think it was maybe the best of the three,” he said on Tuesday at a polling station in Palm Beach, Florida, near his Mar-a-Lago home. He said that it would be “crazy,” to think that he would not concede if the election was fair.

Also Read

  • NYT ‘Needle’ points to Trump win with projection of 285 electoral college votes

“If I lose an election, if it’s a fair election, I’m going to be the first one to acknowledge it, and I think it’s — well, so far, I think it’s been fair.”

When a reporter asked the 78-year-old former President if this would be his last campaign, he said, “Yeah, I would think so.”

Trump won his first election against Hillary Clinton, the wife of former President Bill Clinton, in 2016, but lost the second to President Joe Biden in 2020.

He has not conceded defeat in the last election and insists he is the winner. “We did great in the first one. We did much better in the second one, but something happened. And, this was the best, I would say this was the best campaign we ran,” he said.

As he insisted that he had defeated Biden and the election was stolen, his supporters rioted on January 5, 2021, and invaded the Capitol while Congress was certifying Biden’s election.

They made death threats against Vice-President Mike Pence and made members of Congress flee. Trump said that he did not expect violence this time.

“My supporters are not violent people,” he added. Trump’s wife Melania joined him at the polling station set up at a tightly guarded recreation centre.

Earlier he posted on X, “Voter enthusiasm is THROUGH THE ROOF because people want to Make America Great Again. That means lines are going to be long!” He exhorted his supporters to “stay in line” and vote no matter how long it took. “The Radical Communist Democrats want you to pack up and go home,” he added.

  • Follow Us :
  • Tags
  • Bill Clinton
  • Donald Trump
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Joe Biden

Related News

  • Baloch leader urges Trump to act over Pakistan airstrikes in Balochistan

    Baloch leader urges Trump to act over Pakistan airstrikes in Balochistan

  • Trump orders halt to Iran talks: Report

    Trump orders halt to Iran talks: Report

  • Trump threatens to bomb Oman amid Iran talks over Strait of Hormuz

    Trump threatens to bomb Oman amid Iran talks over Strait of Hormuz

  • Nearly 100 crore Indian electors issued special voter ID cards: ECI

    Nearly 100 crore Indian electors issued special voter ID cards: ECI

Latest News

  • Telangana Under-17 chess championship from August 22

    1 minute ago
  • Gachibowli Hockey Stadium gets FIH Category-1 certification

    5 minutes ago
  • Polytechnics merger with YISU: TP‑JAC urges govt to safeguard diploma education

    7 minutes ago
  • Deepak Yadav, Vamsi Reddy, Ashwith hit centuries in HCA C-Division league

    8 minutes ago
  • Harikrishna bags double at Gujarati Seva Mandal seniors table tennis tournament

    7 minutes ago
  • Left-wing student unions demand withdrawal of GO No. 97 on polytechnic education

    26 minutes ago
  • Hyderabad housing market enters stable phase in July: Knight Frank India

    31 minutes ago
  • Hyderabad court convicts 33 persons in POCSO and PITA case

    43 minutes ago

company

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

business

  • Subscribe

telangana today

  • Telangana
  • Hyderabad
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Andhra Pradesh
  • Science & Tech
  • Sport

follow us

  • Telangana Today Telangana Today
Telangana Today Telangana Today

© Copyrights 2024 TELANGANA PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. All rights reserved. Powered by Veegam