Suryapet: A farmer along with his bullock, got electrocuted at Ramannagudem village of Athmakur(S) mandal in Suryapet district on Saturday.
Anathula Mallaiah (52), a farmer, was trying to cross a stream in his bullock cart when he got electrocuted. It was learnt that a live service wire snapped and fell into the stream. Without noticing the same, the farmer tried to cross the stream leading to his instant death.
Athmakur(S) police shifted the body of the victim to Government General Hospital of Suryapet for postmortem.
Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on Telegram everyday. Click the link to subscribe.