live electric wire
Hyderabad: A man was electrocuted while working at a construction site at Karmanghat in Saroornagar here on Wednesday night. He is suspected to have...
The incident occurred when the driver of the truck laden with automobiles was passing under an electric wire accidentally touched it.
The victim, N Praveen Kumar (38), a private employee, was attempting to remove a basket which got tangled in the live electric wire passing in front of his house, when he received an electric shock
The man, identified as Mohd. Mustafa, was on his way home on his bike in the rain when the incident occurred.
Since colleges have started functioning, several girls and boys from nearby villages studying Intermediate and Degree in Sadasivpet town boarded the bus
- Advertisement -