Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Short Circuit

One injured in fridge compressor explosion in Hyderabad

Hyderabad: An elderly woman was injured after a refrigerator compressor exploded, reportedly triggered by a short circuit, at her house in Venkat rao Nagar...

Major fire breaks out at footwear unit in Hyderabad

Hyderabad: A major fire broke out in a footwear manufacturing unit and warehouse at Katalguda area of Osmanpura on Wednesday evening. No casualties were...

Fire breaks out at mattress making unit in Hyderabad

Hyderabad: A fire broke out in a mattress making unit at Mansoorabad in LB Nagar on Tuesday night. No casualties were reported. Officials suspect...

Private bus gutted in fire in Hyderabad

The driver had parked the bus on the road side at Madannapet and went away in the evening. Late in the night, local people noticed flames and alerted the police.

Fire breaks out due to short-circuit in UBI bank in Jagtial

The bank staff, who smelt burnt wood on opening the branch, immediately alerted fire service officials who rushed to the spot and put out the fire.

Hyderabad: Fire guts two shops in Koti

Officials suspect a short circuit could have led to the fire. Local residents noticed the fire and thick smoke emerging from the closed footwear shop on the roadside around 6 am.

Hyderabad: One dead after air-conditioner triggers fire in home

A short circuit from an air-conditioner is suspected to have led to the fire.

Mobile phone shop gutted in Hyderabad’s Jagadish Market

Officials suspect a short circuit led to the fire.

Andhra: 7 shops gutted in fire on Tirumala hill amid short circuit

Tirumala Station Fire Officer Venkata Ramana Reddy told ANI over the phone that at around 6 am a fire started and spread to seven shops.

Moving car catches fire in Hyderabad

No casualties were reported as those traveling in it managed to get out of the car before the flames spread

Fire breaks out at tiffin centre in Hyderabad

The staff noticed fire and smoke and alerted the police and the Fire Department, following which fire personnel reached the spot and doused the fire

West Bengal native electrocuted in Hyderabad

Neighbours who noticed thick smoke coming from the victim, Sandeep Roy’s room alerted the Medchal police who reached the spot and found him dead on the floor with severe burn injuries

Short circuit occurred at ICU ward in Guntur’s GGH, no injuries reported

On Wednesday at around 9.05 PM a small incident of the short circuit took place near ICU ward in the hospital took place. An oxygen pipe passing nearby is partially damaged and oxygen supply to the ward is stopped.

Latest News

- Advertisement -