Friday, Aug 21, 2026
English News
  • Hyderabad
  • Telangana
  • AP News
  • India
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sport
  • Science and Tech
  • Business
  • Rewind
  • ...
    • NRI
    • View Point
    • cartoon
    • My Space
    • Education Today
    • Reviews
    • Property
    • Lifestyle
E-Paper
  • NRI
  • View Point
  • cartoon
  • My Space
  • Reviews
  • Education Today
  • Property
  • Lifestyle
Home | Telangana | Twenty Still Trapped As Rescue Operations Continue At Sangareddy Blast Site

Twenty still trapped as rescue operations continue at Sangareddy blast site

At least 20 workers remain trapped under debris after an explosion at a Sangareddy industrial unit. Of 149 on duty, 37 bodies were recovered, 35 are injured, and only four victims have been identified so far.

By Telangana Today
Published Date - 1 July 2025, 08:41 AM
Twenty still trapped as rescue operations continue at Sangareddy blast site
whatsapp facebook twitter telegram

Sangareddy: As rescue operations continued on Tuesday, the Sangareddy district administration revealed that at least 20 people were still trapped under the debris of the industrial unit that was rocked by an explosion.

Following discussions with the management of the industry, the district administration released the list of employees who were working at the time of the blast. According to the list, 149 workers were on duty when the explosion occurred.

Also Read

  • Sangareddy chemical blast death toll rises to 45; rescue ops continue

While 57 employees escaped unhurt, the bodies of 37 people had been retrieved from the rubble by Tuesday morning. Another 35 injured workers are currently undergoing treatment in various hospitals, with the condition of at least 10 of them said to be critical.

Officials said at least 20 more employees who had reported for duty remain unaccounted for. Neither the management nor the families have been able to trace them so far.

Of the 37 bodies recovered so far, only four have been identified.

  • Follow Us :
  • Tags
  • accident in Sangareddy
  • blast in factory
  • Pashamailaram explosion
  • Sigachi chemical blast

Related News

  • Two hurt as Karnataka–Hyderabad bus skids off road on NH-65 near Sangareddy

    Two hurt as Karnataka–Hyderabad bus skids off road on NH-65 near Sangareddy

  • Fire guts cotton mill in Sangareddy, 30 tonnes of cotton destroyed

    Fire guts cotton mill in Sangareddy, 30 tonnes of cotton destroyed

  • Hyderabad: Kavitha visits Pashamylaram blast victims, demands safety measures

    Hyderabad: Kavitha visits Pashamylaram blast victims, demands safety measures

  • CM Revanth Reddy to visit Sigachi blast site in Sangareddy, likely to announce ex gratia

    CM Revanth Reddy to visit Sigachi blast site in Sangareddy, likely to announce ex gratia

Latest News

  • Indian national declared bankrupt in Singapore over unpaid wages

    21 minutes ago
  • Amit Shah to attend SSB, border security programmes in Siliguri

    39 minutes ago
  • Aisha Wahab becomes first Afghan-American elected to US Congress

    53 minutes ago
  • Charter plane carrying eight crashes in western Alaska

    1 hour ago
  • NTA defends Rs 200 answer key challenge fee, says it benefits all candidates

    8 hours ago
  • Magnitude 6.7 earthquake strikes southern Peru; no damage reported

    8 hours ago
  • Iran accuses US of ‘economic war’ as Trump threatens tougher sanctions

    9 hours ago
  • Opinion: Section 22-A and Right to Property

    10 hours ago

company

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

business

  • Subscribe

telangana today

  • Telangana
  • Hyderabad
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Andhra Pradesh
  • Science & Tech
  • Sport

follow us

  • Telangana Today Telangana Today
Telangana Today Telangana Today

© Copyrights 2024 TELANGANA PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. All rights reserved. Powered by Veegam