Wednesday, Aug 19, 2026
English News
  • Hyderabad
  • Telangana
  • AP News
  • India
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sport
  • Science and Tech
  • Business
  • Rewind
  • ...
    • NRI
    • View Point
    • cartoon
    • My Space
    • Education Today
    • Reviews
    • Property
    • Lifestyle
E-Paper
  • NRI
  • View Point
  • cartoon
  • My Space
  • Reviews
  • Education Today
  • Property
  • Lifestyle
Home | Telangana | Citu Demands Full Ex Gratia For Sigachi Blast Victims Families In One Time Payment

CITU demands full ex gratia for Sigachi blast victims’ families in one-time payment

BRS denied claims that party chief KCR performed a Chandi Yagam, calling the reports false. The party warned media outlets to remove the misinformation and urged them to verify any news about KCR with his office before publishing

By Telangana Today
Published Date - 4 August 2025, 06:21 PM
CITU demands full ex gratia for Sigachi blast victims’ families in one-time payment
Representational image
whatsapp facebook twitter telegram

Sangareddy: CITU leaders staged a protest at the Sangareddy Collectorate on Monday, demanding that the management of Sigachi Industries and the government disburse full ex gratia to families of the victims of the Sigachi blast in a single instalment.

Addressing the gathering of CITU members and relatives of the deceased, CITU State president Chukka Ramulu said the families had been suffering due to the company opting to release the ex gratia in phases. He demanded that the compensation for those injured in the incident be increased to Rs 50 lakh.


Ramulu accused the management of going back on its commitment made in a letter to the NSE and BSE, where it had promised compensation to all affected families. “While some families have received Rs 25 lakh, others got only Rs 15 lakh. A few families haven’t received anything so far,” he said.

He also questioned whether the Rs 2 lakh compensation promised by the Centre had been given to any of the victims’ families. Ramulu further demanded that the State government release a report on the action taken against the company so far.

CPI(M) district secretary Gollapally Jayaraj and others were present.

  • Follow Us :
  • Tags
  • CITU leaders
  • Sangareddy
  • Sigachi blast
  • Telangana News

Related News

  • KBR Park one-way traffic system triggers confusion, snarls in Hyderabad

    KBR Park one-way traffic system triggers confusion, snarls in Hyderabad

  • ACB catches GHMC town planning supervisor accepting Rs 20,000 bribe

    ACB catches GHMC town planning supervisor accepting Rs 20,000 bribe

  • Hyderabad: 26-year-old shopkeeper dies of electrocution in Balanagar

    Hyderabad: 26-year-old shopkeeper dies of electrocution in Balanagar

  • Hyderabad Food Safety teams inspect 130 units, seize 36 tonnes of adulterated ghee

    Hyderabad Food Safety teams inspect 130 units, seize 36 tonnes of adulterated ghee

Latest News

  • Trump threatens to bomb Oman amid Iran talks over Strait of Hormuz

    12 minutes ago
  • Labourer arrested for allegedly harassing two MBBS interns in Haryana college

    19 minutes ago
  • Opinion: Break the chain of online child sexual exploitation

    27 minutes ago
  • Editorial: Caste census exercise gets tricky

    29 minutes ago
  • Dhanush Srikanth nominated for prestigious Arjuna Award

    34 minutes ago
  • Goa moves SC seeking life term for Tarun Tejpal in sexual assault case

    39 minutes ago
  • Nearly 100 crore Indian electors issued special voter ID cards: ECI

    59 minutes ago
  • Woman killed after speeding car hits her in Madhapur

    1 hour ago

company

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

business

  • Subscribe

telangana today

  • Telangana
  • Hyderabad
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Andhra Pradesh
  • Science & Tech
  • Sport

follow us

  • Telangana Today Telangana Today
Telangana Today Telangana Today

© Copyrights 2024 TELANGANA PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. All rights reserved. Powered by Veegam