Tuesday, Aug 18, 2026
English News
  • Hyderabad
  • Telangana
  • AP News
  • India
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Sport
  • Science and Tech
  • Business
  • Rewind
  • ...
    • NRI
    • View Point
    • cartoon
    • My Space
    • Education Today
    • Reviews
    • Property
    • Lifestyle
E-Paper
  • NRI
  • View Point
  • cartoon
  • My Space
  • Reviews
  • Education Today
  • Property
  • Lifestyle
Home | News | Bengaluru Blast Kills 10 Year Old Boy Cm Siddaramaiah Announces Rs 5 Lakh Compensation

Bengaluru blast kills 10-year-old boy; CM Siddaramaiah announces Rs 5 lakh compensation

A 10-year-old boy, Mubarak, died in a mysterious explosion in Chinnayyapalya, Wilson Garden, Bengaluru. The cause of the blast, suspected to be a cylinder explosion, is under investigation by SOCO and FSL teams.

By Telangana Today
Published Date - 15 August 2025, 08:49 PM
Bengaluru blast kills 10-year-old boy; CM Siddaramaiah announces Rs 5 lakh compensation
whatsapp facebook twitter telegram

Bengaluru: Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has announced a compensation of Rs 5 lakh to the family of 10-year-old Mubarak, who died in a mysterious explosion at Chinnayyapalya in Wilson Garden on Friday morning. The state government will also bear the treatment expenses for 10 others injured in the incident.

The Chief Minister, accompanied by senior officials, visited the site of the explosion and inspected the damage. He was briefed by City Police Commissioner Seemant Kumar Singh on the preliminary findings.

Also Read

  • Watch: In a first, Karimnagar district officials perform national anthem in sign language on I-Day

Speaking to reporters, Siddaramaiah said the blast occurred earlier in the day, killing young Mubarak on the spot. “Kasturamma suffered 30% burns and is undergoing treatment at Victoria Hospital. Others injured in the incident include Sarasamma, Shabina Banu, Fatima, Khayala, Subrahmani, Sheikh Najeeb Ullah, Pramila, and Rajesh. They are being treated at Victoria Hospital, the Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma and Orthopaedics, and other facilities,” he said.

The explosion damaged 13 houses, several of them severely. “The government will take responsibility for reconstructing the damaged houses,” Siddaramaiah assured, adding that the cause of the blast has not yet been confirmed. “It is suspected to be a cylinder explosion, but we will know the exact reason after the police investigation is completed,” he said.

Commissioner Seemant Kumar Singh told the media that Special Operations and Crime Observation (SOCO) and Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) teams were on site conducting a detailed inspection. “Initial reports indicate that seven to eight houses were significantly damaged, with glass windows shattered by the impact. One child has died, and eight others have been injured. The house where the explosion occurred has been evacuated as a precaution,” he said.

He added that the investigation would proceed based on technical assessments and evidence collected by the police forensic teams.

Local residents recounted the terrifying moments of the blast. “The incident took place around 8 am. Suddenly there was a deafening noise, and an iron rod flew through the air and struck my head. I had to get stitches at the local hospital,” said Subramanya, one of the injured.

Authorities have urged the public not to speculate about the cause until the investigation is complete. Meanwhile, the area remains cordoned off as experts continue their assessment to determine what triggered the deadly explosion.

  • Follow Us :
  • Tags
  • Chinnayyapalya
  • Crime News
  • explosion
  • Forensic Science Laboratory

Related News

  • Shankarpally police nab two Pardhi gang members for house thefts

    Shankarpally police nab two Pardhi gang members for house thefts

  • Siddipet woman, minor son held for killing two, plotting more

    Siddipet woman, minor son held for killing two, plotting more

  • Five shot outside Virginia State University in US

    Five shot outside Virginia State University in US

  • Telangana: Youngster arrested for murdering father, burning body in Mancherial

    Telangana: Youngster arrested for murdering father, burning body in Mancherial

Latest News

  • Harish Rao condemns arrest of licensed surveyors protesting at Survey Bhavan

    4 minutes ago
  • Hyderabad: Sudanese man regains mobility after complex knee reconstruction at Medicover Hospitals

    5 minutes ago
  • 11th-century Telugu-Kannada inscription discovered at Dundigal temple in Telangana

    11 minutes ago
  • SC rejects plea seeking less painful methods to execute death row convicts

    11 minutes ago
  • Supreme Court seeks Centre, states’ response on property confiscation in paper leak cases

    19 minutes ago
  • ISKCON Abids celebrates golden jubilee; Governor hails five decades of service

    20 minutes ago
  • Staff shortage, medicine crunch hit Basthi Dawakhanas across Hyderabad

    26 minutes ago
  • SC seeks Centre, states’ response on PIL against police posting accused identities online

    35 minutes ago

company

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

business

  • Subscribe

telangana today

  • Telangana
  • Hyderabad
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Andhra Pradesh
  • Science & Tech
  • Sport

follow us

  • Telangana Today Telangana Today
Telangana Today Telangana Today

© Copyrights 2024 TELANGANA PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD. All rights reserved. Powered by Veegam