Farmer electrocuted in Siddipet

By Author  |  Published: 11th Jul 2019  11:10 pm

Siddipet: A farmer was electrocuted and three others sustained burns when they suffered an electric shock while removing a submersible pumpset from a borewell at Venkatapur village of Nanganur mandal in Siddipet district on Thursday.

The deceased was identified as Puligilla Sathaiah (37). He, alongwith three other farmers, was removing the submersible pump as it developed a technical snag. However, the pipes came in contact with the overhead live electric wires while they were pulling it out from the borewell, unaware of the danger. A case was registered.

 

Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on WhatsApp / Telegram everyday. Click these links to subscribe and save this number 9182563636 on your contacts.

Click to follow Telangana Today Facebook page and Twitter .