Sunday, December 5, 2021

Electrocution

Mahabubabad: Parents electrocuted while drying clothes, 2 kids orphaned

Mahabubabad: In a tragic incident, two minor girls have been orphaned as their parents were electrocuted while drying wet clothes at their house. The...

Woman and her son die of electrocution in Khammam

Khammam: A woman and her son were electrocuted at Billupadu village in Madhira mandal in the district on Friday. The deceased were identified as Sheikh...

Three held in Asifabad on charges of electrocuting hunters

Kumram Bheem Asifabad: Three persons were arrested for their alleged involvement in the electrocution of two persons at Easgaon village in Kaghaznagar mandal on...

Woman, minor electrocuted in separate incidents in erstwhile Khammam

Khammam: A woman and a minor died of electrocution in two different incidents in erstwhile Khammam district on Tuesday. At Tekulapalli mandal headquarters in Kothagudem...

Chilkur Balaji Temple gifts cow to farmer

In the last couple of years, moved by the plight of farmers whose cattle died of accident, the Chief Priest of Temple, C S Rangarajan with the help of Goseva enthusiast Pavan Kumar, helped several farmers

Tusker electrocuted to death in Tamil Nadu, one held

The electric fence was put up illegally around the land to prevent wild animals from straying into the premises and damaging the crops.

13-year-old boy dies of electrocution in Nizamabad

Villagers alleged that this incident occurred due to the negligence of the electricity staff

West Bengal native electrocuted in Hyderabad

Neighbours who noticed thick smoke coming from the victim, Sandeep Roy’s room alerted the Medchal police who reached the spot and found him dead on the floor with severe burn injuries

Worker electrocuted to death in Visakhapatnam fertiliser unit

A case has been registered at Malkapuram police station in the district.

Two youngsters electrocuted in separate incidents in erstwhile Warangal

Velpula Mahesh (25), son of Mondaiah Yadav, of Damera mandal centre, died of electrocution at his house while his father suffered injuries in the incident

Latest News

- Advertisement -